Jin

Smut. Smut. Smut. You all LOVE it.
—————————————————————

You had just gotten married to the love of your life. You were on your way to the hotel where you're gonna be staying at for your honeymoon but decided to take a few stops.

"Look (y/n), there's a place where you can swim with the dolphins. Do you wanna do that?", Jin asked.

"YES!", you yelled excitedly.

~~~

You were excited about the idea of swimming with dolphins but now that you were in your bathing suit, standing in front of the water, you were a bit scared.

"(Y/n), come in! They're waiting for you", Jin smiled, referring to the dolphins.

You slowly got in the water and yelped as you felt a dolphin rub up against your side. One of them swam in front of you and made a sound, scaring you.

"(Y/n), they're not gonna hurt you", Jin said as he swam next to you, petting a dolphin.

You hesitantly reaches your hand out and lightly gasped as you touched the dolphin's head. You smiled as the dolphins swam next to you.

"See, they like you", Jin chuckled.

Jin wrapped your legs around him and swam as you were in his arms. You cupped your hands together and dropped water on Jin's head, combing his hair back as it covered his face. The dolphins began to splash water towards the both of you, causing you to laugh.

After swimming for about an hour, you changed into your clothes and drove off to another stop. You were getting a bit hungry so you stopped near a taco truck. The beach was close to it so as you ate your tacos, you walked along the sand.

When you weren't looking, he carried you bridal style and began to spin around, making you dizzy. When he put you down, he laughed at how unbalanced you were.

You were now headed towards the hotel. It was beautiful. Your room was big and the view coming from the balcony window is amazing, making it more beautiful. You were so amazed by the view that you didn't realize Jin was behind you.

He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder. He placed a kiss on your cheek and watched your expression.

"Did you have fun today?", he asked.

"Yeah. Thanks. You made it fun", you said, looking back at him.

"Well..you have to say that now that you're my wife", he chuckled.

You lightly nudged him.

"I love you", he whispered.

You turned around to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you too", you smiled.

He brought his lips down to yours. You can feel his tongue glide against your bottom lip. The kiss became more intense by the second. His hands were roaming around your body. After he pulled away, he grabbed my hand and lead me towards the bedroom.

The bed was covered in rose petals and a few candles were lit around the room. The light was dimmed down, setting a romantic feeling in the room. Jin carries you to the bed and carefully placed you on your back. He unbuttoned your shirt and as he got to the last button, he unclipped your bra as well. Your face became red as you covered your breasts.

"Are you embarrassed? Because you don't have to be with me. I love you and I love your body. Don't be ashamed of it", Jin whispered to you.

He grabbed your hands and moved them away from your chest. You watched as he admired your body. Even though you really wanted to cover your face right now, the way Jin was looking at you made you excited.

He brought his lips down to yours again but a few seconds after he went down to your neck. A light moan slipped out of your mouth as you felt his tongue on you. He lowered himself down to your chest, giving the same amount of attention to your breasts. You felt cold as soon as his lips detached from you.

He was taking off his shirt, your jeans and panties after. His hand was making little patterns on your stomach before slowly lowering. You felt a slight pinch as he inserted two fingers. He massaged your thighs to distract you from the pain.

A while later, Jin took off his pants and pumped himself in front of you. As he placed himself in front of your entrance, he warned you that if it hurts too much to let him know so he could stop. You did feel pain but it was bearable.

He started off slow since he knew this was your first time. He muffled the moans that came out of your mouth by kissing you. He shifted the position so he would thrust at a different angle which threw you over the edge. You were now moaning his name out loud. He was enjoying the sight of you being pleasured. He enjoyed your moans even more.

Your nails engraved a crescent-like shape on his back due to how good you were feeling. Sweat now covered both of your bodies after a few minutes go by.

Jin's groans were quickening as your romantic sexual encounter is coming to an end, so to speak. His eyes locked with yours as he grabbed your waist and thrusted deeper into you.

~~~

Both of your naked bodies were under the blankets. Jin was stroking your hair as he watched you sleep.

"I'm glad you agreed to marry me. I promise to make you the happiest person ever", he whispered.

A smile creeped on your face.

"You already did", you mumbled as you felt yourself becoming more tired.

He kissed your forehead and snuggled his face between your neck, falling asleep as well.
______________________________

So your mother is going out on dates now. And I'm terrified. Wish me luck😅