Taehyung

Requested by @misohwaa
*Warning: SMUT(why am I not surprised?😂)*
____________________________

You were on your way towards your best friend's house. You hadn't talked to him for almost two weeks ever since you two had...an encounter that you've never experienced before. Neither of you knew how to address what happened, mostly because it was awkward, but you were best friends. You can't just pretend like nothing happened.

You stood in front of his door. You were hesitant about knocking. You feel like you can hear your rapid heartbeat. After about a minute of standing, you quickly knocked on the door and stood back, holding your breath.

"(Y/n)...hey..", Taehyung said.

You were in a trance as you admired Taehyung. He had dyed his hair a light gray which actually suits him. You realized that you had been staring at Taehyung for almost a minute. You cleared your throat and entered his house.

"Are you thirsty?", he asked.

You froze at that question. He had noticed that you tensed up and widened his eyes.

"I meant..do you want water?", he asked.

"Oh..sure..", you said, chuckling awkwardly.

As he turned towards the kitchen, you rolled your eyes and blushed intensely. A bunch of curse words popped up in your head.

As he handed you the glass of water, your hands touched for a brief second. You felt a slight shock and pulled away, causing you to drop the glass and break as soon as it hit the floor.

"I'm so sorry!", you said to Taehyung.

You bent down to pick up the pieces of broken glass.

"Don't worry about it. Leave it. I'll pick it up", Taehyung said, bending down as well.

Since it was your fault, you couldn't just leave it so he could pick it up. It was your mess.

"Seriously (y/n). Leave it", he said, picking up the other pieces.

As you picked up the glass, you ended up cutting yourself. Blood began to gush out of the cut and tears formed in your eyes.

"(Y/n)!", Taehyung quickly grabbed your wrist and carefully lead you towards the sink.

You bit your lip as the cut made contact with the water.

"Stay here. I'll be back", he said, jumping over the glass.

You breathed out heavily and literally felt like you were gonna faint since the sight of blood causes you to feel nauseous. Before that could happen, Taehyung came back towards you with a little box.

He took out a disinfectant spray, which stings 100% even though the bottle says no pain, and sprayed it on the cut. You had to bite back the tears. He placed a band aid over it and kissed it. Your cheeks became red and your heart feels like it's gonna explode. You had to wait in the living room as he cleaned up the mess. When he sat down next to you, you apologized.

"So...you know why I'm here..right?", you asked, avoiding his eyes.

"Yeah..it's about what happened two weeks ago..", he said.

"Right..", you said.

You sat there silently. You knew you were coming over to talk about what happened but now that you're here, your mind is blank.

"Okay look, both of us were feeling a bit vulnerable since your boyfriend broke up with you and I wanted to cheer you up. And if I said that I had never thought about doing that with you since you're my best friend, I'd be lying", he said honestly.

You turned to him and noticed he was smiling at you. You felt so small next to him. Not size-wise but he seemed more confident than you.

"What are you saying?", you asked.

"I'm saying..", he scooted closer to you and pushed some pieces of hair behind your ear.

"I don't regret what happened. I'd rather have it happen again", he whispered.

You were a blushing mess. His hand was lightly caressing your thigh as he looked at you. You wanted to look away but had an urge of wanting something else. He slowly licked his lips before pressing them against yours.

Things started off slow at first but his hand went up your shirt. He bit down on your lower lip. He was hungry and you can feel he really wanted you. You also had mutual feelings but he was way more comfortable in showing it than you.

He had rid of your shirt and took the time to admire your upper portion of your body. He took off his shirt and even though you had already seen his upper portion, it still made you feel excited. He wasn't super fit but you weren't either.

As he left small bite marks all over your neck, your hands made their way towards his pants. You can feel his excitement and that only made you want him more.

Both of you pulled away to take off each other's pants and underwear. He was pumping himself as he continued to kiss you. He laid back onto the couch and motioned you to hover over him.

The last time you did it, you were on the bottom so you didn't know what to feel now that you were gonna be on top.

He placed his hand behind your neck and lightly pulled you down to press his lips against yours. You tried to bite down the moan that crawled up your throat as you felt him insert a few fingers in you.

He hasn't even done much yet he had you weak. Once he knew you were ready, he helped you lower yourself onto him. Without even thinking, you let out a loud moan which embarrassed you. You had to cover your face between his neck. He chuckled and kissed your cheek before moving your hips.

You felt a wave of pleasure as he rocked your hips against him. You had to clutch onto the couch to regain your position. Taehyung kept moaning and you couldn't help but blush.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

You nodded, still rocking your hips. He sat up and wrapped his arms around you, wanting to quicken his pace. He would smile every time he heard you moan. When both of you finished, you put on your clothes and sat down on the couch again.

"So that happened", he said.

"Yeah..", you said.

You looked down at your hands and bit your lip. His hand made its way towards yours and intertwined them together. You had to look away to hide your smile but obviously he knew.

"So..", you said.

"Why are you acting so awkward? We already had sex twice. Obviously you like me. And I like you. So what do you think about going out with me tonight?", he asked.

"Really? ..yeah. But I'm gonna have to go home and shower first", you said.

"Same here", he said.

You were about to walk outside until Taehyung pulled you back and kissed you.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Be ready by then", he smiled.

You shyly smiled back and nodded. He waited near the door as he watched you walk away, a smile placed on his face the entire time.
_______________________________

What's the most daring thing you guys have ever done?
For me, I went out in a hoodie, no shirt, no bra and honestly felt like everyone was staring at me. I felt naked. Though it shouldn't matter because literally I have nothing. It boosted up my confidence though😅