RM

Requested by @LynBaxley
Warning: Smut
—————————————————————

You were in your room, covering your ears as you heard your parents arguing. Their divorce is almost official, which you hate in the entire world. You wanted your parents to stay together but they always argue.

You've been dealing with their arguing for almost a year now and you couldn't take it anymore. You decided to pack a bag and sneak out of your bedroom window, forgetting about the life you once had.

You roamed around the streets for weeks now, no food, no water, and no money. You ask around but started noticing a young male watching over you.

You ignored him at first but then he started giving you money until the day he sat next to you, handing you a bag of food. You would've thought he'd leave but he stayed with you as you ate. You switched personal information, which caused him to invite you to stay at his house, just until you were back on your feet. You didn't want to impose so you had to kindly decline his offer. He wasn't gonna take no for an answer so he grabbed your bag and lead you to his car.

You hadn't taken a decent shower in weeks. All that you had available was the fountain near your spot. As you stepped into the shower, you sighed in relief as you felt the hot water touch your body. You really didn't want to put him in this position of taking care of you but what other choice did you have? You were starving, your body lacking nutrients, your hygiene was not how it was before. You told yourself you were gonna stay for just a few weeks and then you're gone.

~~~

A few months later

"Ciane! Time to wake up!"

You groaned, moving around in your bed as you heard Namjoon's voice. You felt the side of the bed push down, your body turned so you'd face him. As you opened your eyes, Namjoon was smiling down at you with his dimple showing.

"Good morning. Breakfast is ready", he said, moving a few strands of your hair out of the way.

"Pancakes?", you mumbled, closing your eyes as you still felt sleepy.

"Yep. Get up before it gets old", he said,

"Alright", you mumbled.

He waited for you but didn't realize you fell back to sleep as he heard your light snores fill up the room. He chuckled before slowly crawling towards you, placing his hands on your side.

The room was no longer filled with snores but with your laughter. He began tickling you until you were no longer sleepy. Your hair was messy and all over the place. You huffed out a breath and softly glared at Namjoon. You couldn't stay mad at him as his smile melted you.

During the earlier days, you thought nothing of Namjoon. But as time progressed, your heart races for him. You've never felt this way about someone before and it scared you. Were you ready to share your heart with someone other than yourself?

After breakfast, you decided to go out looking for a job. You've been staying here for months rent free so getting a job will get Namjoon to not think of you as a moocher.

Interview after interview, you had no luck. You were exhausted. Since you had no experience in anything, it was simple for them to deny your application. You were about to give up until you notice a flyer attached to a window of a restaurant.

~~~~

"Namjoon! Namjoon where are you??"

You ran into the house, excited to tell Namjoon the news. He was laying down on his bed, reading a magazine. You didn't catch his attention until you sprung onto him, straddling his waist as you clapped excitedly. You weren't thinking, you were that excited about your new job.

"I got a job! I mean, it's not like a big job. It's just taking care of kid. I'm a babysitter. It doesn't pay as much but it's something. Everyone expects a lot. That's why I couldn't get a job somewhere else. But isn't it great?! I have a job!", you yelled, so much excitement ran through you that you bent down to hug him.

"Yeah..that's..amazing", he said, chuckling.

You realized the position you were in. You were about to pull away but Namjoon grabbed your wrist and flipped you onto your back. He was now on top of you, your breath hitched as his cold hand caressed your cheek, causing them to blush. He kept looking into your eyes, somehow searching for mutual feelings. Your eyes went down to his lips, noticing the way his tongue would slightly wipe over his bottom lip.

As he leaned down, you prepared yourself to finally give away your first kiss. You were nervous. Questions rambled in your head. Am I a bad kisser? If so, will Namjoon not like me? Somehow, he noticed your nervousness. He kissed your right cheek, your left cheek, your forehead, and the tip of your nose before moving down to your lips.

A moan slipped out of your mouth as soon as his tongue invaded your mouth. He wasn't sloppy at all. He was taking his time, mostly because he wanted you to enjoy every bit of it. His mouth traveled down to your neck, leaving a trail of pecks and saliva.

He helped you rid of your clothes, reminding you how beautiful you are. You were a bit shy but tried not to show it. Both of you were now under the sheets of the bed, feeling each other's skin. Your nails were digging into his back as he slowly entered you, him biting down onto your shoulder.

He gave you some time to adjust but began to move a minute later. You never felt so much pleasure. He kept his eyes on yours as he repeatedly thrusted himself into you. He didn't mind the strange noises that came out of your mouth. For him, it was music to his ears.

~~~~

"Are you okay?", he asked, kissing your forehead.

"Yeah. I am", you answered.

Both of you were laying in his bed, still dazed from minutes ago. Your head was resting on his arm as you slowly caressed his chest.

"I didn't think it would be like that", you admitted.

"Like what?", he asked.

"That was..magical. I know it sounds stupid...but the whole time my heart was beating so fast. It's still beating fast to this moment", you said.

"Mine is too", he said.

You looked up at him, eyes connecting with yours.

"I love you", you whispered.

He let out a soft chuckle, smiling as he looked down at you.

"I love you too."
______________________________

You guys are like my best friends. I can tell you anything. Even things no one else would want to hear. You guys are amazing. Writing for you cheers me up❤️