Jin

*ISSA NOT A SMUT BUT ISSA DIRTY*
—————————————————————-

You were sitting on the lounge chair out in the backyard as you were typing your essay. It was so hot outside that you were much comfortable being in your bikini, even though it was completely useless. Your boyfriend was too busy swimming in the pool and having fun. He kept doing flips and splashed water up in the air.

"(Y/n), get in the pool with me. I'm lonely", Jin pouted as he swam towards you.

"I can't. I have to turn in this essay by the end of the day", you said.

Jin walked towards you and sat behind you, you squealing as you felt the cold water touch your back. He had his arms wrapped around you to prevent you from going anywhere.

"Jin your wet and the water is cold!", you yelled as you tried to escape from his arms.

His arms went to your stomach and began to tickle you. You laughed so much that you ended up lying down on the lounge chair. Jin intertwined your hands together as he looked at you, a soft smile on his face. He leaned down to placed a kiss on your lips. His hand was lowering down below your stomach but you stopped him.

"Okay that's enough. I have to get back to this", you lightly pushed him off, cheeks blushing as his hand lingered on your thigh.

"No you're not. You're getting in the pool with me", he smirked as he carried you.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and carried you into the pool. You were hitting his chest but all he did was laugh. Once the water hit your skin, you screamed. He pushed both of your bodies into the water and quickly pulled up, causing you to shiver.

"It's cold", you said as your lips quivered.

He attached his lips with yours and pushed you up against the wall of the pool. You were making out with him for about a minute until he moved his hips. You can feel his member through his clothing.

"We should stop", you breathed out as you lightly pushed him away.

Both of you swam back out of the pool. He wrapped a towel around you and kept you in his arms.

"You know what's the good thing about moving in together? I get to kiss you whenever I want", Jin said before kissing you again.

"And you also get to help me with my homework", you said.

"Ahh..no thanks", he said before jumping back in the pool.

You rolled your eyes and sat back down in front of your laptop. You tried so hard to focus on your essay but Jin staring at you from the pool made it hard for you to do so.

"What?", he chuckled.

"Can you please help me?", you pouted.

"Alright Fine", he said.

He sat down behind you, resting his chin on your shoulder while looking at the laptop. He was explaining what you could write. So while you told him what you were typing, his hands lowered down to your thighs. You were losing your train of thought as his hands massaged you over the fabric of the bikini.

You had to lean your head back due to the pleasure you were feeling. His lips placed small pecks on your neck. His other hand went up to your breast.

You were enjoying it until your friend was trying to video chat with you. You pushed his hand away and answered the call.

"Hey guys! What are you up to?"

"I'm doing homework. Jin was in the pool but now he's helping meeee", you covered your mouth as Jin cautiously grabbed your hand and placed it on his clothed member.