J-Hope (Pt. 2)

"Can you believe it? I doubt he even knows you. This is ridiculous. And why would he think that of me?", I rolled my eyes as Kevin practiced a bit more.

"Don't worry about him. He's a little weird if you ask me. I think he has a crush on you. A girl like you shouldn't be like him", he said, walking behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I don't think so. Why would he have a crush on me? He only thinks of me as a friend. And Jungkook would never let anyone that close to him date me. Jungkook is my brother. Ever since we moved over here, he's been looking after me. Do you have any siblings?", I asked.

"Just two brothers and five sisters. I'm the youngest", he said.

"Wow. So I'm guessing you can never catch a break right?", I asked, thinking about never having personal space at home with that many siblings.

"That's why I always come here. To get away from all the arguing about who's turn is it to watch tv. They're old enough to move out now though", he said.

"You're old enough too. Aren't you?", I asked.

"I am. Maybe I should get my own apartment. Know of any good places around here?", he asked.

"Not really. Around here is too expensive. And if you move about an hour from here, you won't be able to find good parking space and you'll be late. Trust me, I should know. I had to park a few blocks from here", I sighed.

"That must suck. Maybe I should walk you to your car after. Since it gets dark fast, who knows what could happen to you", he said, massaging my shoulders.

"Sure! I just have to let Jungkook know", I smiled and packed my things into my bag.

"You know, my family is going to this thing tonight-"

"Are you asking me to go out with you and your family?", I asked.

"No..not exactly. Just me. I mean, we can talk about the choreography you're doing and maybe practice a bit more. It'll just be us two so no one would interrupt us. I can show you a few moves", he said.

"Uh..I don't know. I've never been alone with anyone at their house before...and that totally did not make me sound lame", I said sarcastically.

"No. That's cute. Anyways we should get going", he said.

Before I could pick up my bag, he grabbed it and slung it over his shoulder. He motioned me to go first. I went to the other room with him behind me. I looked around the room until I found Jungkook with the guys."

"(Y/n), heading home already?", Jungkook asked.

I can fell Hoseok's eyes glaring sharply at Kevin. Kevin on the other hand was waiting for me all calm as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Actually, I'm going to Kevin's house for a bit. I'll be home before 8", I said.

"Alright. Be careful", he said, look back and forth from me to Kevin.

As we headed out of the building, I felt a cold breeze causing goosebumps to form all over my arms.

"Jeez if I knew it was gonna be cold I would've brought a sweater", I said.

"And if I knew it was gonna be cold, I would've brought a sweater to lend to you", he said.

A few minutes later, I spotted my car. I was heading towards the driver's side but Kevin pulled me back and pinned me against the car.

"I'm driving", he smirked.

"Uh..Okay..But be careful", I said.

"Don't worry. I will", he smirked.

He didn't move. He kept me pinned against the car. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"You know, it's getting cold and in order to get to the house, we have to get in the car", I said.

"If you're that cold, let me warm you up", he said.

His hands went down to my waist and pressed his body against me. I gasped and slapped him. We were both surprised by the huge smack I gave him across the face. I've never hit someone like that before.

"(Y/n)."

I looked to my left to find Hoseok standing a few feet away from us. I lightly pushed Kevin away from me.

"Are you okay?", he asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said.

Hoseok was gettin closer to me. Kevin moved himself away from and put my bag down.

"I guess I should get going", Kevin said before walking the other direction.

"Did you follow me?", I asked him.

"I had to. I couldn't let you go with him", he said.

"I said I don't need protection. I can take care of myself. I know you were worried but I'm 20 years old, not five", I said.

"You don't get it. You were gonna be alone with him. He likes taking advantage of people. How does that not scare you?? I don't want to see you hurt. Emotionally or physically", he said.

"What really hurt is when you said I'd end up sleeping with him. Why would I sleep with someone I don't like? Yeah I thought he was cute and great at dancing but I don't like him at all. I like you. That's why I agreed to be your partner. I just couldn't believe you thought that low of me", I said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. What Jungkook said really worried me. I guess I shouldn't have made assumptions. But I just didn't want to lose you to him. You're a really great partner", he smiled.

"You too. But I do owe you an apology", I said.

"What for? I'm the one who needs to apologize", he said.

"You were right about him. I should've listened to you", I said.

"That doesn't matter now. What matters is that you're fine. I'm just glad you didn't fall for his tricks", he said.

"His tricks weren't even that good. Anyways, I should get going. It's getting late and I'm pretty sure Jungkook will get mad. Do you need a ride?", I asked.

"No that's okay. I'll just head back. I'm gonna get a ride with the guys so....about what you said earlier, do you really like me?", he asked.

I froze and remembered what I said. I was so angry and hurt by what he told me, everything I felt just came out of my mouth.

"So you heard that? Guess I can't pretend like I didn't say anything. Yeah I do like you", I said.

"That's great. I mean..I like you too. That's why I was so overprotective...and maybe a little jealous. Anyways, we'll talk about this tomorrow. I can tell you're very tired", he said.

"Okay", I smiled and opened the door of driver's side.

"Wait!", Hoseok called out and walked over to me.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Stay warm", he smiled.

I nodded and got inside of my car. As I watched him walk away, I could still feel his presence. I didn't know if it was normal for my heart to beat like crazy but I had a good feeling about it.
_______________________________