Suga

Why does he look like a cute ass elf??
————————————————————-

You were in the hospital bed, staring down at the stump you call your leg. After being in a car accident, the doctors had to amputate your left leg due to too much damage, only up to the knee. You weren't happy with the way it turned out.

"Ready?", Yoongi asked as he brought the wheel chair next to you.

Without answering, you got off of the hospital bed and carefully sat down on the wheelchair, with the help of Yoongi. The doctor placed a prosthetic leg on you and asked you to try it out. You weren't in the mood since you just glared at the doctor. Yoongi noticed this and asked if he can have a few minutes with you. After the doctor left, Yoongi kneeled down in front of you and placed his hands on your thighs.

"I know it's not what you want. You just want two normal legs. But what happened, happened. What matters is that you are alive. And I still love you", he said softly.

"How can you love someone who looks disgusting??", you scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"(Y/n), you're beautiful. Please just try it out..for me", he said.

You sighed and mumbled a 'whatever'. Yoongi called the doctor back into the room and helped you stand up. Yoongi held one arm while the doctor held the other.

"Try taking a step forward. No rush. Take your time", the doctor said.

You tried taking a step forward but you couldn't. It frustrated you so you told them to put you back on the chair. You wheeled your way out of the office with Yoongi following you seconds later.

You were back on the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling. Yoongi was sitting on a chair next to you while holding your hand.

"Don't worry (y/n). It's gonna get better", he said.

"It's gonna get better?? I don't have a leg! How can things get better?? Imma be walking around with a damn prosthetic! They should've just let me die", you said angrily.

"Stop it! You're lucky to be alive. Okay so you don't have a leg, so what?? You don't need it. There are people who still love you. Isn't that enough for you?? What? You want your friends and family, who care about you dearly, suffer and grieve? There's still hope for you (y/n)", he said.

You turned over and covered your head with the blanket, not wanting to hear anymore. Yoongi sighed and lightly caressed your back.

Not too long after, Jungkook entered the room while carrying flowers. He had a smile on his face but soon disappeared as he saw you. He placed the flowers with the rest and sat down as well.

"So I take it therapy didn't go well?", he whispered quietly to Yoongi, answering him by shaking his head.

"You're her brother. Maybe she'll listen to you", Yoongi told him.

"(Y/n)-"

"Shut it. I don't wanna hear it from you too", you muttered.

"I get it. You're angry. But (y/n) we're just trying to help you. We hate seeing you this way. We're not at fault here and neither are you. The only way you'll be able to walk again is if you push yourself and try to do the physical therapy", Jungkook said.

"With a fake leg?", you scoffed.

"What's wrong with that? You'll be able to walk again so why does that matter?", Jungkook asked.

"Who's gonna love someone with a fake leg?", you mumbled.

"I do. I love you (y/n)", Yoongi said, standing up to walk around and face you.

"But not more than I do", Jungkook said.

You rolled your eyes and somehow ended up smiling a bit. Yoongi took your hand in his and kissed it.

"We love you. Let us help you. Because you can't do this alone", Yoongi said.

~~~

"Careful. Alright. Try taking a step", Yoongi said as he held onto your arm while Jungkook held onto the other.

You were struggling. You were about to give up until you moved the other leg.

"You did it!", Jungkook yelled happily.

You laughed and looked at Yoongi. He was smiling and encouraged you to take a few more steps.

~~~

"(Y/n), I'm leaving", Yoongi said as he fixed his tie.

You walked out of the bedroom, straight towards Yoongi. You were excited that the group was meeting someone important and will probably help their career for the future.

"Good luck", you smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Wait, that's all? Come here", he said

He carried you onto the table and got between your legs, resting placing a kiss on your lips. His hands went down to your thighs and lightly squeezed.

It used to bother you at first how you were afraid to be sexually active with him. But over time he made you feel more confident.

"You're gonna be late", you chuckled as you pushed him off.

"I wanna stay", he said, wanting to kiss you again.

"Jungkook is gonna get mad if he finds out you're late. And so will the rest of them. Go. I'll be waiting here when you come back", you said.

He smiled at you, caressing your cheek before kissing you one last time.

"You've been acting weird these past couple of days. Are you okay?", you asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah..it's just...", he mumbled shyly as he took your hands in his.

"I kinda lied. We're not meeting with anyone", he said.

"What? Then why are you dressed up so nicely?", you asked.

His hand went into his pocket and took out a small ring, making your heart skip a beat.

"I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you", he smiled.

"But....I thought you said marriage isn't your thing", you said.

"I know. But after that accident I was afraid to lose you. I realize now that I do want to marry. I want you to be my wife", he said.

You were trying to process everything. You had to keep looking down at the ring to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!", you yelled excitedly.

He kissed you again, more passionately this time. Your hands went up his shirt and felt his skin.

"Wait I thought-"

"I don't care. Take off your pants", you ordered him.

"Yes ma'am", he laughed before carrying you into the bedroom.
_______________________________

If you are happy, proudly say that you are happy. If people try to put you down, remember that you are better than what they say you are. You worked hard to get where you're at so you can't afford to let people's words get to you.

Anyways, next part will be a very sad part but the next one will be a smut.