Jungkook

Requested by @MyBeautifulKookie

*Warning: Fluff/Smut*
_____________________________

"Turtle, come on, we're gonna be late", he laughed as he saw his best friend slouching while walking.

"It's not my fault you're faster than me", she whined.

Jungkook invited his best friend over for practice. He was gonna teach her how to dance. She always begged him to teach her but since he was always busy, he couldn't. Today was his day off so he thought it would be perfect.

"And stop calling me turtle. I have a name you know", she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I know you do. But turtle fits you since you're small and slow", he giggled.

~~~

"I'm ready to dance!", she yelled while striking a pose in the center of the room.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head as he put his bag down on the ground. He plugged in his phone and put on some music while they stretched. When they began to practice, Jungkook would make sure she didn't stress herself out if she got a move wrong or couldn't perfect it. He was really amazed and impressed since she had no experience.

"Ugh, I suck", she whined.

"No you don't. You're really good", he smiled.

"You're just saying that", she mumbled.

He saw her pouting so he stood in front of her, pinched her cheeks and forced a smile while singing 'turn that frown upside down'. She laughed and pushed him away.

When practice was over, she was on the floor, sweating and breathing heavily. Jungkook was watching her as he leaned against the wall mirror.

"That was fun!", she yelled in excitement even though she was exhausted.

"Yeah...hey so I was thinking...maybe we can get something to eat after we get cleaned up...I mean...you know..after we shower...not together! Obviously...not that it's a bad thing...um...anyways...do you want to?...go out to eat I mean! Not shower...this isn't how I planned it in my head..", he mumbled embarrassingly while rubbing the back of his neck.

She chuckled, a shade of pink spreading on her cheeks. Jungkook never mentioned that he had a huge crush on his best friend. He didn't even know that she felt the same way. Neither of them knew their feelings for each other.

"Um..sure. I mean, I'll need some time to get ready but...I'll meet you at the restaurant near the beach?", she asked.

"You don't want me to pick you up? I don't mind waiting", he said.

"Uh sure",she smiled nervously.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes slowly going down to her chest. The sweat made her shirt see through so he can see almost everything. The only thing that was in the way was that black laced bra she had on. He thought about how her breasts would look as he gripped onto them with his bare hands. His tongue slowly wet his bottom lip the way he would do on her chest.

"Jungkook? Are you listening?", she asked, shaking him from his dirty thoughts.

"Uh What?", he asked.

"I said I'm going home. Call me when you're on your way, Okay?", she smiled and waved before heading towards the exit.

He was smiling before cussing and looking down at his sweatpants. A bulge emerging as he kept thinking about her breasts.

He went towards the shower and set the temperature to cold. No matter how hard he tried to not think about his best friends breasts covered in sweat, it only made him harder. His hand made its way towards his member, hissing at the slight contact. As soon as his hand moved in an up and down motion, he thought about how she'd look under him, moaning and begging for more. But not even his fantasies helped him release his agony.