Jimin (Pt. 1)

Dear lord look at his...light stick. It's such in good shape.

Anyways, in this imagine I made y'all into a vampire. I'm telling you it's the horror movies that give me ideas😅. Plus this imagine is a bit longer so enjoy!
___________________________

Every year or so you move to a different city. There were moments when you couldn't handle the thirst and just break down, turning you into an evil monster. You wish you could be a normal human but sadly that's just not happening.

"You dare not to set a foot out of the perimeter. Do you understand?", your father asked as he placed your bags onto your new apartment floor.

You hated being your own prisoner. You've always wanted to feel the hot sun on your skin..but that can only happen if you had a death wish.

Your father left you in your darkness to find something for you to feed on. Your legs dangle from your window as you admired the cold night. You felt like you were suffocating in your room so you climb out of your window and wander along.

You placed yourself on a bench, sighing. Your stomach began to gurgle, causing you to hold your stomach as you felt pain. You haven't had a meal in three days. You've been trying to train yourself not to jump on any living thing that you first see, no matter how delicious they look.

"You're so useless!"

You heard yelling from the apartment behind you. When you looked back, a young man came out, anger fuming through his body as he walked. You looked down and tried to contain your hunger. When you glanced over at him, head still hanging low, he muttered a few words as he looked in front of him. You notice his chiseled jaw line, shaggy light brown hair, and his posture. Once he looked over at you, you quickly shifted your gaze away.

"What are you doing out here? Aren't you cold?", he asked you, noticing you didn't have a jacket on.

You lightly shook your head. He sat down next to you and sighed.

"Tough day or something?", he asked.

You kept your mouth shut. You felt like if you opened your mouth, instead of words coming out, you'd rip him to shreds.

"..alright. I get it", he said, turning back what he was looking at.

You wondered why he was still sitting there. Most people tend to tell you that you were weird.

"..what about you?..tough day?..I heard yelling", you mumbled, glancing over at him.

"It's..Whatever..life I guess", he shrugged his shoulders.

You brought your knees up to wrap your arms around them. You can see the guy staring at your feet. You didn't like wearing shoes. They made you uncomfortable...just like how you are now. You covered your feet with your hands and stared at the floor.

"So..did you just move in? I've never seen you around here", he said, looking away.

"..yeah..", you answered.

"Hm..well..welcome", he said.

"..thanks", you mumbled.

He softly smiled at you before heading back to his own apartment. No one has ever talked to you for that long.

~~~

Your father brought back a gallon filled with red liquid. You didn't hesitate to pick up the gallon and start drinking it. Finally, you're thirst and hunger subsided. You had to wash off the blood that dropped from the sides of your mouth.

"You left the perimeter, didn't you?", your father asked.

Your eyes dropped down to the sink. You had disobeyed your father yet again. But this time you thought you'd get away with it. You slowly turned around to face your father.