Jin

Requested by @escujime_its_shesus
___________________________

Your boyfriend has been gone for over three hours now. He told you that he had a meeting to get to so you had to find something to keep you occupied.

You were starting to feel thirsty and in the mood to drink your favorite iced coffee. You grabbed your small black purse and threw it over your shoulder. You checked your reflection to make sure you were decent and you were on your way.

As you walked along the sidewalk, you plugged in your head phones and listened to your favorite type of music. Beethoven was the most you had in your phone. It relaxes you and even imagined it being in front of you.

You turned the corner where the coffee shop is at and looked inside. You were happy and smiling until you see your boyfriend with another girl. His hand was intertwined with hers.

You rubbed your eyes, hoping that was just you hallucinating but they were still there. He took his hand on the back of her neck and kissed her, immediately breaking your heart.

You turned away quickly and ran. Your eyes were filling up with tears, preventing you to see clearly. Your mind was so focused on your boyfriend betraying you. Doing things behind your back. Saying things he didn't mean. You gave all of your trust to him and he doesn't have the decency to care.

You ended up going to the park. That's where you had your first date. You sat on the ground, looking around at the trees and the sky. You felt your eyes well up with tears again and let them fall on your lap.

"Excuse me...are you okay?"

I quickly wiped my eyes and looked up to see a tall guy. He was quite handsome.

"I'm fine", you mumbled as you brought your knees up to your chest.

You would've thought he'd walk away but he sat down next to you, keeping a safe distance between the two of you.

He didn't talk to you and he didn't make you uncomfortable. He just sat there minding his own business. Curiosity ran through your body and wanted to take a better look at him so you looked over and noticed his soft brown hair. He didn't dress like the other guys, just a regular t-shirt and jeans.

He ended up talking to you about the park and strange facts about it, causing you to smile. You were slowly opening up to him and vice versa.

~~~~

A few months pass and you moved out from your ex's house. Jin, the guy you met at the park, has helped you through the break up and you two have been close ever since.

Going out for breakfast, sending each other cute text messages when one is sick, buying each other food.

Lately, you've been feeling something towards him that you've felt once before with someone else. You were afraid to confess because you weren't sure if your heart was ready for another break up so you kept it a secret.

You were on your way towards Jin's house to have dinner with him. He said he had a surprise for you which made you really nervous. You hate surprises for many reasons.

"(Y/n)! You're here", Jin greeted you and welcomed you into his home with a smile on his face.

As he closed the door, he noticed you were wearing something different than usual.

"You look...amazing", he said breathlessly.

"Thanks", you said, slightly blushing.

While you two ate the dinner that he made, you noticed he was staring at you too much. You talked for about an hour until you had finished your food. You decided to help him wash the dishes since he made food.

He was washing the dishes with soap while you dried them and put them on the rack. It was silent between you two. When you finished, he turned towards you and lightly smiled.

"I have something to tell you", he said.

"What?", you asked, hoping it was nothing.

"I haven't been completely honest you. When we were at my parents house, they kept pressuring me into marrying someone. I told them that I wasn't interested in anyone. I know you over heard. The truth is, I don't like when they know everything about my business. If I told them that I was interested in someone, they would've scared you off", he said.

"Me?..why me?", you asked.

Instead of telling you, he gathered up the courage to take a step closer to you and look deeply into your eyes. He had you pressed up against the sink. You wanted to look away but you knew that if you did that, Jin would get the wrong idea.

He took his time in placing his hands on your arms, sliding them up to your cheeks and leaving them there as he leaned forward. You've been waiting for this moment. You felt butterflies in your stomach and as soon as his lips touched yours, your heart melted. 

Then you melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer to you. He pushed you up against the counter and continued the kiss. It wasn't messy at all and you didn't feel like he wanted this kiss to become more. He was a complete gentleman and he wanted to treat you with respect.

The kiss lasted for about a minute. Your lips were swollen from how intense it was but it didn't matter to you because you enjoyed it. Your foreheads were leaned against each other, trying to take in what happened.

"I like you, (y/n). And I know you've dealt with a lot with your last boyfriend. But I want to let you know that I would never do that to you. Can you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?", he asked, hand resting on your cheek.

You couldn't help but smile. You wrapped his arms around him and hugged him so tight that he didn't have to hear the word 'yes' in order for him to understand that you like him back. The hug said it all.
______________________________

For those of you who asked for a different ending for the J-Hope imagine, I want to apologize. I don't want to keep writing imagines that have the same ending. I want to experiment in writing different plots and outcomes. If I write each imagine with the same ending, they'll become too predictable and boring to read. You can also request something if you like. But just a reminder that I don't take requests that are in the comments. It'll make it easier for me if you send your requests through PM. Thank you so much for understanding! I love you all!❤️