Jungkook

Have you ever seen someone so good looking that you just feel like throwing up? Like I was trying to find a picture of Jungkook and as I scrolled down google images my mind was just like *BLAAAAAAH* and there went my breakfast. Is that TMI?😂
___________________________

"(Y/n)."

You can hear your boyfriend's voice as you were waking up. You still felt tired so you just groaned and turned the other way though that was your mistake since your behind accidentally rubbed against him.

"Well..good morning to you too", he giggled as he wrapped his arm around you and snuggled his face against yours.

"That was by accident", you mumbled.

"Sure it was", he chuckled.

"How'd you get in?", you asked with your eyes closed.

"Your sister let me in", he answered.

"Of course she did", you mumbled.

You drove off to slumber once again. Jungkook stayed by your side, stroking your hair as he heard your light snores.

"How can you still be asleep? You're like snorlax", he said.

You elbowed him, causing him to laugh. His hands lowered to your stomach and started tickling you.

"Jungkook stop!", you yelled as you tried to contain your laughter.

The smile on his face would grow as you tried to move his hands away but failed. After a few seconds, he stopped and kept himself hovered over you.

"Are you awake now? I want your attention", he pouted.

"Hmmm...what will happen if I go back to sleep?", you asked.

He showed a small smirk and leaned closer to you. Your face turned bright red and his chest was against yours.

"Try to guess", he whispered huskily.

"Okayimup", you said quickly in under one breath.

He chuckled and wanted to kiss you but you covered your mouth.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet", you mumbled as your hand covered your mouth.

"I don't care. I wanna give my girlfriend a good morning kiss. Move your hand...or I'll make you", he whispered the last part.

You didn't move your hand. Not because you were curious about what he would do but because you were paralyzed. You couldn't move. You were in a trance as Jungkook looked at you.

"Not gonna listen I see. Guess we're gonna have to do it my way", he lightly smirked.

You'd expected him to kiss your neck or something but instead he got off of you and walked out of your room. You were confused. You stood up and followed him.

"You're awake. Finally. Jungkook is a good young man. We can never wake her up", your mother was cooking breakfast.

Jungkook has placed himself on a chair, eating the breakfast that your mother had prepared for him. As you walked over next to Jungkook, he didn't look at you. He just kept eating his breakfast.

"Are we gonna do something today?", you asked Jungkook.

He didn't respond. He continued to chew the scrambled eggs.

"(Y/n), what did you do to upset Jungkook?", your mother asked, placing a plate in front of you.

"Nothing", you gasped.

"Ms. (Y/l/n), don't you think that if two people are together, they should get a morning kiss?", Jungkook asked your mother.

"You didn't give him a morning kiss? Why? What has he ever done to you?", your mother lightly hit the back of your head.

"But mom-"

"Don't 'But mom' me. You must always give him a morning kiss", your mother said.

From the corner of your eye, you can see Jungkook smirking as he ate his breakfast. You groaned and glared at Jungkook.

"So this is what you meant? Get my mom to be on your side and not mine?", you asked him.

He continued to ignore you.

"This is very delicious Ms. (y/l/n). Can I have more please?", Jungkook asked your mother.

"Of course", your mother smiled and gave him more.

"Can I have more?", you asked.

"No. You must learn to be nice towards your boyfriend", your mother said.

You pouted and looked over at Jungkook's plate. You were still hungry so you tried to sneakily grab a piece of bacon from his plate.

"Ms. (Y/l/n), she's trying to steal my food", Jungkook said, pointing a finger at you.

"(Y/n)", your mother slapped your hand away.

You groaned and walked away into the bedroom and headed towards the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face before going back to your room. Jungkook was laying down on your bed, smirk on his face as he watched you.

"That was your plan? You know how my mom gets when you come over. It's like your her favorite person in the world", you muttered, crossing your arms over your chest.

"That's because I am. I have to be if I wanna be with you. Now you know you have to give me a morning kiss or else I won't pay attention to you", Jungkook said, laughing.

"Well I brushed my teeth. Do you still want that morning kiss?", you asked.

"Mmmm...no I'm good", Jungkook said.

Too bad. You're getting that morning kiss", you said, jump in on the bed and crawled over to him.

"That's if you can catch me", he laughed and quickly got off of the bed.

You chased him around the room. You were so close to catching him but he jerked out of the way. You were getting tired after a while so you laid back down on the bed. Jungkook crawled over to you and smiled down at you.

"It's fun for you right? Torturing me?", you asked.

"It's my job", he chuckled.

"Can I sleep now?", you asked.

"What?? No. You're gonna get up and we are gonna go out and have fun. You don't get out much so as your boyfriend, we are going on a date right now. Wherever you want", he said.

"My bed?", you asked.

"Hm? Really? I like that idea", he smirked.

"Jungkook, is there ever a day when you're not a pervert?", you laughed.

"Yes. When I'm not with you. But you can't blame me though. You make me this way. And I like it. I'm comfortable around you", he said.

"I'm comfortable around you too", you said.

"I disagree. If you were comfortable with me, you would've given me a morning kiss", he teased.

"Hey, dental hygiene is important to me", you said, lightly punching him.

"I know. That's okay though. Because I can still kiss you even after", he said, leaning down and placed his lips on yours.

You spent an hour in bed and the rest of the day spending it outside. Though your mother can still get on your nerves for choosing Jungkook's side, she still reminds you that she loves you. Jungkook on the other hand takes the advantage and teases you sometimes by hugging your mom. You don't mind it though.
______________________________

I was on twitter earlier and saw this post someone tweeted:
"Having anxiety & depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It's the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It's wanting friends but hate socializing. It's wanting to be alone but not wanting to be lonely. It feels everything at once so it's like you numb." - @iDonSouls
I thought that's EXACTLY how it feels.