Jungkook (Pt. 1)

(Y/n) loved to draw and even considered herself an amazing artist. She wishes that one day many people will see her work but for now she wants to focus on perfecting her art work. During her free times, she loves to go out and choose a spot that speaks naturally to her and draw what she sees.

As she walked along the streets, pad and pen in her hands, she observed her surroundings. She usually can spot what to draw right away but she was having trouble. She realized she wasn't getting anywhere so she walked into the café to get herself a coffee, hoping that will help her focus.

She had her coffee in her hands as she was sitting on one of the chairs. This café has saved her from many disasters and blackholes that kept her from figuring out a masterpiece.

She figured why not look around now that she's there, maybe something will come to mind. As she looked around, her eyes stopped on a guy that is very attractive. The way he was sipping the cup of coffee and his posture made a really good scenery along with the plant behind him. She opened her drawing pad and began to draw. She focused on every detail. She hoped he wouldn't notice and that he wouldn't move because then she would have an unfinished drawing and she'd be upset.

After about thirty minutes of drawing, she was satisfied with the way it came out. She closed her drawing pad and noticed the guy walking out of the café. 'Just in time', she thought. She finished her coffee and headed back to her job.

~~~

In her honest opinion, she doesn't think she'll get anywhere with her current job. She was an assistant for the CEO of the frozen yogurt franchises. It pays well but the three years she's been working there, she hasn't gotten a promotion or even a small raise.

She really wants to start her own business working with art designs and other people who have a passion for art. Though money is the issue at the moment, she doesn't give up on creating a few drawings that'll be enough to look at so she could go to art school. If it hadn't been for paying bills, she would've been in art school by now.

~~~

The next morning, she ended up going to the same café to get breakfast. She didn't think anything would catch her eye so she left her drawing pad and pen at home. After being there for at least five minutes, the same attractive guy from yesterday entered the café. She carefully watched as he went up towards the waitress and ordered a what she assumed coffee. His eyes wandered about, causing her to look away.

As soon as he sat down, she cautiously looked over at him. He was looking through some papers. Again, the way his posture was made her itch to grab a pencil and paper. Thankfully, she had amazing vision memory. She mentally took a picture and continued eating her breakfast.

~~~

That afternoon, she went to the beach that was nearby. In order for her to draw the guy perfectly, she needed peace and quiet. Every detail for her was important. If she felt like she was missing something or the drawing didn't look exactly the way she wanted it, she goes insane and brings herself down. That's one of the downsides of being a perfectionist.

After finishing her drawing, she carefully observed the drawing and realized her heart was beating rapidly. How can a complete stranger take affect on her like this?

~~~

For the next few days, she has been continuously going to the café every morning just to see and draw the guy. In total, she has five complete drawings of him.

Like usual, she was back at the café. She was skimming through her drawings, trying to figure out which drawings she should choose to put in her profile so the head of the art school can look it over.

Now that she looks at each piece, she wasn't happy about it. The deadline was close and she kept telling herself that there has to be something more that was outside of her comfort zone.

Just as she was becoming frustrated, she absentmindedly turned the page where she drew the handsome guy the first time she saw him. She was so focused on her drawings that she had no knowledge of the figure that stood before her.

"Excuse me?"

When she looked up, her eyes widened as the figure before her is the same handsome stranger that's she's been drawing these past few days.

"Is that supposed to be me?", he asked, referring to the drawing in front of her.

"Uh...", she was at a loss for words.

She didn't expect him to walk up to her and start conversation. She was quite embarrassed so she quickly closed her drawing pad. Her face was flushed and had trouble looking at the attraction in front of her.

"I didn't mean to upset you. That wasn't my intention at all. I was just curious. If you don't mind, can I see it?", he asked.

She was about to say no since she was uncomfortable. She had never shared her work before but getting an opinion before the deadline will really help her.

He took a seat in front of her as she took out the drawing pad that she put away. She felt really nervous as she handed it to him. He skimmed through the pages, a smile never leaving his face.

"You're very talented", he said.

"Thanks", she mumbled nervously.

The feeling when being complimented was very rare. Since no one has seen her work, she was not used to positive comments. He turned to the page she was looking at and nervously waited to hear what he thinks.

"That is very detailed", he said.

He turned the page once again which caused her to become more nervous.

"Actually that's not neces-"

"There's more?", he interrupted.

He look at each page that had a drawing of him. He took his time processing each drawing.

"Is it okay if I takes this? I'll bring it back to you, I promise", he said.

"Um..what for?", she asked.

"I want it to be a surprise. So..I'm sorry I didn't even get your name", he chuckled.

"(Y/n)", she answered.

"(Y/n). Anyways, with your permission I'd like to take this. Is that okay?", he asked.

"I don't even know you", she said.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Jungkook. Don't worry, I'll bring it back tomorrow. Meet me here in the morning", he smiled.

And with that, he grabbed her drawing pad and walked away. Now she was thinking maybe it was a bad idea to just let him walk away with her work that took probably a few months to complete all together. Guess she'll have to find out tomorrow wether he keeps to his word.
_____________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

So I've been thinking over about the imagines I wrote and realized that they aren't gender friendly(that's what I think). It usually focuses on female characters and that isn't fair since most of my fellow readers are not female. I know most of you might not be comfortable with a change in the main characters gender but that's why I'm noting it now. I want to know what your opinion is on me changing the gender. If I do happen to write more gender friendly imagines, I will let you know at the beginning that way those who aren't comfortable reading can hopefully patiently wait for the next part. Like I said before, I want to write different imagines with different plots and outcomes so the imagines won't be repetitive. But that depends on what you guys want to read. I respect what you want.