Jin

"you really didn't have to come with me (y/n). I don't wanna take up much of your time", Jin said.

"Nonsense. I have nothing else to do anyways. Plus, I miss hanging out with you", you said.

Jin had to do his laundry and you thought of helping him. You haven't hung out with him for the whole day in like a few months. Ever since you got pregnant, you've been busy taking care of a few things.

You started helping him put the whites in the washing machine.

"So...how are you and your boyfriend?", Jin asked.

"Mm..fine", you answered.

For all the five years he'd known you, he knew when you were lying.

"(Y/n)..honestly", he said.

"..he works a lot so he hardly spends any time with me. And when he is home, he sleeps...I don't know..I just feel like I'm alone", you said without looking at him.

"He isn't cheating on you again, is he?", he asked.

You stayed silent and continued throwing the clothes in the washing machine. About over a year ago, you caught your boyfriend kissing someone else. He promised he didn't kiss her, that she kissed him first. Of course you believed and forgave him.

"(Y/n)..", he softly placed his hand on your shoulder.

You shook your head and tried to think of a different topic.

"Is there a place around here where I can buy food? I'm getting a bit hungry", you said.

He grabbed your hand and stood in front of you, forcing you to look him in the eyes. You began to tear up but managed to suck it up.

"You need to break up with him", he said.

"I can't. I'm having his baby. I don't want to go through the process of going to court", you mumbled.

"That won't happen. I'm sorry but he doesn't care about you or this baby. If he did, he would make time for you and not go out with other women. You need to move out and leave him", he said.

"Where am I gonna go? I can't afford a new place", you said.

"Hmm...my sister, she has a spare bedroom. I can talk to her if you want", he said.

"No that's okay. I'll just move in back with my parents. Thanks for caring Jin. But I have to start doing things on my own. I have to talk to him, face to face", you said.

After the machine began to wash the clothes, he lightly grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the laundry mat.

"Where are you taking me?", you asked.

He stopped in front of a store that didn't look quite familiar to you.

"What are we doing here?", you asked.

"Do you know what you're having yet?", he asked.

"W-..why?", you asked.

"Because I wanna buy something for you. I haven't been the greatest friend lately so I wanna make it up to you. I'm gonna be an uncle soon so I must make him or her love me before he or she comes out into the world...oooh how about this??"

Watching Jin get excited about baby clothes made you feel better. Not even your boyfriend smiled when you told him you were pregnant. Seeing him giggle over cute little clothes put a smile on your face.

"Ow", you felt slight pain on your stomach.

"What?? Are you going into labor?? Do I call the ambulance?? Do I take you to the hospital?? What do I do??", Jin panicked as he stared at you.

"Jin I'm barely six months pregnant. And I think the baby kicked", you said as you looked down at your stomach.

"Wow..really?" He asked.

"Yeah..do you wanna feel?", you asked.

You lightly grabbed his hand and placed it where you felt the baby kick. His eyes widened and began talking in a baby voice.

He bought five outfits for your baby and bought you food since you were starving. He was giving you advice about what to tell your boyfriend so you won't stutter or freak out. He actually helped you.

After the clothes were done drying, you helped him fold his clothes.

"Thanks Jin. You made me feel better", you smiled.

"Anytime. And again, I'm sorry about that no good boyfriend of yours. He should know better. And you're better off without him. I know you can take care of this baby. And I will be there to help you", he smiled.

As you continued folding his clothes, he lightly gasped and blushed intensely as he saw his underwear in your hands. You didn't really care since you would wash your boyfriend's clothes but he was really embarrassed. He snatched them away and cleared his throat.

"I'll..uh...fold those. You can fold all of the shirts", he mumbled.

"Why are you feeling shy? They're underwear. Everyone wears them", you rolled your eyes.

"Okay well what if I was helping you fold your clothes and I ended up grabbing your panties? Would you care then?", he asked.

"..n-no-"

"You're blushing", he said.

You lightly groaned and turned away. He chuckled and continued to fold his clothes. You felt a bit tired so you sat down and watched him. Out of all the years you've known Jin, you hadn't noticed how much he cares for you. He does whatever he can just to make you happy.

After he was done, he was gonna drop you off at home to give you some space but you wanted him there with you so you can talk to your boyfriend. Unfortunately, he didn't take the news so well. Jin had ended up with a black eye and you felt bad. But Jin didn't care as long as you were out of the house and somewhere safe.

He kept insisting on you staying at his house but with this baby in the way, you didn't want him to be distracted from work. Thankfully, your parents accepted you to move back in and made you feel comfortable through the rest of your pregnancy.

You ended up having a girl. Like Jin promised, he helped you take care of her when you had to run some errands. And as time passed, you developed feelings for him. And he developed feelings for you. Eventually, you two ended up being together. He loved you and your baby girl more than before.
_______________________________

Should I do another Q&A? Different questions and different answers. Maybe even some advice for you. Let me know❤️