Jungkook

Requested by @AlexandraVenceslau

———————————————————————

"Are you studying hard? You know what happened last time when you failed a test."

"Yes I'm studying. I've been studying for the past week. I'm exhausted", you pouted.

"Poor baby. I don't believe you. You're playing that game again aren't you?"

You froze, eyes widening while holding the controller in your hand. Jungkook was on speaker phone.

"Um..no?", you said nervously.

"Nice try. Get studying. I know you have a test coming up soon. If you pass, I promise once I go visit you, I'll take you out on a date."

"But Jungkook, that class is so hard and I can't drop it because there will be problems. I'm gonna fail", you whines as you stomped your feet against the floor.

"Stop being a cry baby. I know you can do it. You're very smart. But it'll be your fault if you fail. You're choosing to fool around with that game instead of studying. I'm gonna video call you and I'll help you."

For the next few hours, Jungkook has been helping you study even though it was already midnight where he's at.

"Jungkook, you should sleep. It's late for you", you said.

"I'm fine. Anyways if I hang up, you're gonna stop studying. Now continue again."

The next week you ended up getting your test back. You got a 95% all because of Jungkook. That was your last day, you thought about spending your vacation time with Jungkook. You wanted to surprise him so you bought a ticket to Korea and headed to your dorm to pack up your things.

~~~

You stood in front of the two story house. As you walked towards the front door, you can hear loud voices.

"I bought that sandwich for lunch! It was mine!"

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!"

You chuckled as you heard your boyfriend arguing with Taehyung. You fixed your bag on your shoulder and knocked on the door.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?", Jungkook opened the door and was surprised to see you standing in front of him.

"I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!", you smiled.

He hugged you instantly, causing you to drop your bag. You two stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away. His eyes were teary but he was smiling. It's been months since you've seen him.

"I passed my test. You owe me a date", you stuck your tongue out at him as you showed him the test.

"Wow. See, I knew you could do it", he smiled.

He placed your bags in his room and told you to get ready so he can take you out. You showered and thought about wearing the dress that Jungkook bought for your birthday. It was a cute flower dress that flowed just above your knees.

Jungkook drove the both of you to different places so you could see. You took pictures of him and he took pictures of you. You went on a boat ride, Jungkook pedaling and steering while you admired the view.His hand intertwined with yours and placed a kiss on top of it.

It was starting to get late so he picked up some food and took you to a park next to a river. He placed a blanket on the grass so both of you can sit down. You are the food that he bought for you and enjoyed his company.

"I was really surprised that you came. Usually you would want me to go over there but I'm happy", he smiled.

"You do a lot for me so I could be happy. I wanted to do something for you. Plus, you would've been exhausted. Anyways, I finally met all of your friends. I only knew Taehyung. All of them seem..different. They're very handsome too, like you", you said, teasing him.

"No, I'm more handsome. You're not allowed to call them handsome", he said, wrapping his arms around you.

"Why? Are you jealous?", you said.

He began to tickle you for a few seconds before kissing your cheek. He stared at you for a sec before turning away, sheepishly chuckling as his cheeks turned red.

"What?", you asked.

"Nothing..I just have a gift for you", he said, taking out a small box from his jacket.

He handed it to you and you opened it carefully. You gasped as you saw a heart shaped necklace with both of your initials engraved onto it.

"I've been saving it for our two year anniversary but I just couldn't wait another month...do you like it?", he asked.

"I love it! Thank you", you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. You turned around so he can put the necklace on you.

"There. It looks good on you", he smiled, admiring the jewelry around your neck.

"How much did you spend? It wasn't a lot, was it?", you asked.

"Don't worry about it. Really. I'm just happy you like it", he said.

You sat closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder. You were now laying on your backs, staring up at the stars. Your head was resting in his arm while you rested your hand on his chest.

"Today was fun. I wonder what you have planned for our anniversary", you said, chuckling.

"I'll have something better planned. Today was sort of a last minute thing. I want our anniversary to be special so I'll think about it a lot", he said.

"You don't have to go all out. I mean, we can just lay in bed talking and I wouldn't mind. I just wanna be with you", you said, looking up at him.

"You will. You said you were staying here for three months right? Our anniversary is in a month", he said.

"I..didn't mean that", you mumbled.

"I'm not gonna work that day okay? I promise. That day is just for the both of us. I love you too much so I wouldn't ditch you", he said, placing a kiss on your cheek.

You smiled and snuggled yourself closer to him, sighing as you felt your eyes closing. Jungkook had to carry you towards his room, placing you on his bed and covering you with the blanket. He took off your shoes and admired your sleeping body.

"Goodnight my princess", he kissed your forehead before heading towards the bathroom to get ready for bed.
________________________________

Sooo is having stomach pains for more than a week bad? Because it won't go away even with medication. Guess I have to go get checked out again😓