Taehyung (Pt. 1)

It was just another Tuesday morning except this day was one of the worst days ever. I have to go to work and face my sadness.

When I arrived at work, the first thing I did was go to the bathroom and wash my face because I don't want people to think that I've been crying all night....and on the way here. I looked in the mirror and lightly gasped at how puffy and red my face is. Well I can't hide in here forever.

As I was on my way towards the elevators, I heard a few whispers coming from my left...and my right...and behind me. I knew this was gonna happen. That's why I didn't bother showing up for work yesterday.

The day before yesterday, a friend of mine had a Christmas party at her house and invited some people I work with. She drank too much and sort of shouted my feelings towards Taehyung..and right in front of everybody. That's not even the worst part. Taehyung responded back differently, saying he doesn't feel the same way and only sees me as a sister. I was embarrassed so I ran out of her house. Everyone tried contacting me but I didn't bother answering. I just cried all night. People in the building must have been talking but I don't have the energy to care.

I pressed the button so the elevator would take me up. It usually takes a few minutes until you can get into the elevator but this time it was fast. When the doors opened, I froze when I saw the person I wanted to avoid along with his friends and manager.

"Ms. (Y/n), I'm glad you're here today. Well come in. We won't bite", their manager smiled and welcomed me into the elevator.

I was thinking about waiting for another elevator but I was already late for work. I entered the elevator with my head down and glanced at the few buttons that were on my right.

The awkward silence in the elevator made me just want to bang my head against the wall. I can feel my eyes tearing up again but I dare not let them escape.

"Ms (y/n), since you were not here yesterday, can you help Anna with Taehyung's hair? She was planning on dying it yesterday but she wanted you to help her", the manager said.

"But you asked me to take down the ornaments from the Christmas tree", I said.

"Did I? I must have forgotten. My apologies", he said, holding onto his chest.

So there I am, slowly removing the ornaments from the Christmas tree. I ignored the noise that was coming from the other side of the room. Taehyung was sitting on a chair, waiting for Anna to dye his hair.

"(Y/n)! You're here! Are you okay?", Anna asked, hugging me.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to her so I removed her arms from me and continued putting away the ornaments.

"Ah..So you're still mad..I already said I'm sorry..I feel bad", she said.

I grabbed the small stool from the closet and reached for the star they was on top of the tree, completely ignoring her.

"Noona, Taehyung is waiting for you", Jungkook whispered to her.

With her head hanging low, she walked over to Taehyung. Before she could even start, they called her to the front of the building so she had to clip his hair before leaving.

I had a few ornaments on my hand so I'd be able to finish faster but one of them ended up falling and breaking. I mentally cussed and started picking up the pieces.

"Ouch", I silently mumbled as my finger began to bleed.

I stood up and quickly went over to the small sink and rinsed my finger, thinking it would stop bleeding but the cut was too deep. A loud clank was heard from my left. When I looked over, Taehyung had placed the first aid kit on the table and began to take out cotton balls.

"Give me your hand", he ordered.

I was about to protest but he lightly grabbed my wrist and wiped away the blood with a cotton ball and sprayed something on the wound, making me flinch in pain. He put a band aid on it and held onto my hand for a few seconds.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine", I mumbled as I pulled my hand away.

I quickly turned around to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Are you mad at me? Why? Because I said I didn't feel the same way? I can't force myself to like you back. It's true that I see you as a sister and if you like me more than a friend then I can't really do anything about it. I don't want to lie to you. Our friendship means more to me than anything", he said.

"I'm mad because everyone knows. Everyone knows how I feel about you and they know that you don't feel the same way. It's so embarrassing. I can't talk to you", I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You can't talk to me because you're embarrassed?", he asked.

"I can't talk to you because I love you. And it hurts me too much knowing that you'll never feel the same way. Just stay away from me", I said before running off.

I couldn't stand being at work so I told my boss that I'll be leaving early because I didn't feel good. He understood and let me leave. I didn't feel like being at home because I knew my friends were gonna end up calling me and tried to see if I was home so I just went somewhere where I could calm down.
_____________________________

I don't know why I always say I'm not gonna post for a few days if I'm just gonna end up posting either way. I love writing, don't blame me. Anyways, I'm still sick and will probably post Part 2 either later today or tomorrow.

Guys, I'm crushing so hard on a girl who looks like Jungkook. Send help. My hearteu.