RM

Boiiii put that dimple away
—————————————————————-

"So at what time are you coming over?", I asked as I paced back and forth in my bedroom.

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes. I have to stop somewhere first."

"Okay. Oh and Namjoon, can you ask Taehyung Oppa if he can come too?", I asked, teasing Namjoon.

I always love teasing him because he always gets so defensive and tries to come up with something so my focus could be on him.

"What?? I'm not asking him. Why would I ask him?? I'm already coming over. This night is supposed to be for us, not for him too. Who's your boyfriend? Me or him? Aish..I'm hurt. Maybe I shouldn't go over."

"Namjoon, you know you're the only one for me. Now hurry up or else I'm starting the movie without you", I laughed.

"I'm driving as fast as I could...under the speed limit. I'll get there soon."

After talking to Namjoon, I walked over to my closet to look for my pjs. Since we are watching movies all night, I thought it would be appropriate to wear something comfortable. Most girls my age wear fancy things like lingerie or, in most cases, nothing but I'm not one of them. Mostly because I don't feel comfortable.

As soon as I heard the doorbell, I skipped over to the door and opened it, showing off my huge smile as I saw Namjoon. I leaned towards him to kiss him but he pulled back, confusing me.

"What? Does my breath smell?", I asked, holding my hand over my mouth.

"I thought you only want Taehyung. Shouldn't you be kissing him?", he asked sarcastically as he looked up.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand to pull him in. I pushed him against the door and placed my lips on his, catching him off guard. His hands tangled through my hair and deepened the kiss. I can feel the kiss become steamy by the second so I pulled away, trying to even put my breath.

"Hey", he whined.

"Come on, I already set everything up", I smiled, skipping away towards my bedroom with him following me.

Namjoon got comfortable on the bed while I looked for the tv remote. Once I had it in my hand, I crawled over next to Namjoon, sat down with my legs crossed, and pressed play.

During the movie, I thought about how it would feel to be an actress. The lady in the movie looks so pretty though, almost photoshopped. Her hair was straight and her face was the perfect shape for her body. I had long legs and looked kinda awkward. My hair was at that stage where it can't decide to be straight or wavy so I would always have to put it up in a bun.

"Namjoon, do you think she's pretty?", I asked.

"..um...is this a trap?", he asked.

"No. Answer honestly. Do you think she's pretty?", I asked again.

"She's pretty...but not as pretty as you", he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"That's a lie. She's obviously prettier. I mean, her body is perfect and so is her hair. Do you think I should cut my hair to look like her?", I asked him.

"Do you really think you're not pretty?", he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my hands. I heard him shuffling around and he got off of the bed. His hand intertwined with mine and lightly pulled me.

"Come on", he said.

We walked out of the bedroom and went through the hallway.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

Before he could answer, he pulled me into the bathroom and made me face the mirror. He was right behind me.

"What do you see?", he asked.

"What?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see", he said.

"I don't know...just me..nothing special", I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him through the mirror.

"Nothing special? Are you serious? Do you know what I see? I see someone who I'll be spending the rest of my life with. I see someone who cares too much about others. I see someone who puts a smile on my face everyday. I see someone who looks beautiful in anything, with or without make-up. I see the person who's gonna be carrying our child one day. You're beautiful inside and out. You are special. You're special to me. Don't ever think of yourself like that or else I'm gonna have to keep reminding you of how much I love you", he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You love me?", I asked, cheeks slightly tinting with pink.

"I love you and everything about you. Now either be quiet and start loving yourself or I'll make you", he said, lips curling upward.

"Make me? How can you make me love myself?", I asked.

"By doing this", he kissed my cheek repeatedly, causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

His lips went down to my neck and lightly nibbled on one spot. At that time I stopped laughing and tried to remain calm. He's never done this before. He usually just kisses me on my cheek or lips.

He undid the top button of my shirt while nibbled down on my skin. His eyes were glued to mine as he moved over to my shoulder. Honestly, I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there, stiff as a tree during a windy day.

"Namjoon.....the movie is still playing", I stuttered, embarrassed about what else would happen if it kept going.

"If we watch that movie, you're gonna keep saying that you're not pretty and I'm gonna have to remind you once again that you are beyond beautiful...sexy even", he said.

"I'm not sexy", I said, snorting.

"To me you are", he whispered into my ear.

I nudged him away, feeling more embarrassed. His hand went over his mouth and his head went back as he laughed.

"Come on, lets go watch another movie."
_______________________________

I've been getting asked why I made some imagines about rape in my first book. First of all, it was the FIRST book I published so I didn't have much experience in writing. Second of all, why would I write about something like that when I've experienced sexual abuse before? IM AGAINST RAPE OR ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO SEXUAL ABUSE. If you experienced that, I apologize if that offends you (and Im here if you need someone to talk to) but like I said, I didn't have a lot of experience in writing about smut. But still I apologize.