Suga (Pt. 2)

Since y'all were begging for a part 2. You're lucky I'm in a good mood😅
____________________________

Yoongi's POV

I kept glancing over at the empty seat next to me, wondering why (y/n) was absent for the fourth time. The project was due yesterday and I had to be the one to turn it in. Since she wasn't here, I guess I'm the one who got full credit on it.

After class was over, I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walked towards the front.

"Uh Miss, Where is (y/n)?", I asked the teacher.

"Oh I was told she wasn't coming back anymore. They never said the reason why", she said.

I nodded and walked out of the classroom.

Strange how she just leaves without a trace.

~~~

I gave three knocks and waited. I heard grumbling and yelling before the door opened, revealing (y/n)'s father. The smell of cigarettes mixing with the alcoholic stench made me feel sick.

"What the hell do you want?", he grumbled.

"(Y/n). Is she here?", I asked.

"No. Kicked her outta here. She's just like her mother, whoring around and thinking she can get away with it. I didn't want that in my house. Now scram", he said before slamming the door in my face.

"..asshole", I muttered.

I began driving around, searching for (y/n). She wasn't anywhere near the school, nor at her friend's house, though her friend did tell me where I could find her.

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

It was starting to get cold. I can't tell the difference about whether I'm sniffing because of the weather or because of how much I was silently crying. My feet were starting to hurt, probably might end up with blisters.

A car parked in front of me, lightly honking the horn. I walked over and bent down to look at the driver, gasping as I noticed it was Yoongi.

"Look like you're interested and get in", he said.

"But-"

"There's no time. Get in", he said.

I glanced over and quickly got in. He drove off and sighed as soon as we were in a safe neighborhood.

"What are you doing here??", I mumbled.

"You dropped out of school, your dad kicked you out...and I was worried about you", he said, the last part in a low voice.

"You? Worried about me? Sure you were nice a few times but you keep to yourself", I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Why are you doing this? Do you know how dangerous it is? You can get killed", he said.

"Do you think this was a choice?? You don't know anything!", I yelled.

"Then tell me. If you want me to understand, tell me", he said.

"Why?? You don't are at all", I muttered.

"Then why am I here rescuing you from prostitution?", he lashed back.

"Don't call it that", I mumbled.

"Well what am I supposed to call it?? Tell me why you're doing this", he said.

"...I'm sick and tired and living with my father. I tried applying to jobs but no one would call back. Then some guy tricked me to be able to get money. They didn't let me leave and I was too afraid to leave. They threatened to kill me. There now you know. My father was right", I scoffed and chuckled coldly as I rolled my eyes.