Taehyung (Pt. 1)

"Babe, I need to tell you something", you said as your boyfriend paced back and forth, looking for his other shoe.

"Have you seen my other shoe? I need to be at the gym in ten minutes. The coach does not want any of us to be late", he said.

"No I haven't. But I really need to-"

"Aha! I found it! It was behind the couch. Anyways, can't talk. Gotta go. See ya later", he said after putting on his shoes.

You sighed as you heard the door close. Another few hours of being alone at the house. Ever since your boyfriend got accepted into the basketball team, he hasn't been around much. Especially now that's he's being offered a scholarship. You reached over for your phone and smiled when Taehyung's picture popped up.

"Hey Tae", you said.

"(Y/n), what are you doing today?"

"Nothing really. Why?", you asked.

"Come over. I'm bored."

"Wasn't Jimin supposed to hang out with you today? You told me you were going shopping", you said.

"He went over to his parent's house. Apparently some close friend of theirs is visiting. So get your butt over here."

"Alright alright", you said.

You grabbed your purse and headed towards his house. He greeted you as soon as he let you in.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?", he asked.

"Uh sure", you smiled.

"Great. I'm gonna go make some popcorn. Go choose a movie or something", he said as he headed towards the kitchen.

You walked towards the living room and looked through the pile of movies. You weren't sure which one since you've watched them all.

"Did you choose one?", Taehyung asked, placing the popcorn on the coffee table.

"No I'm just-", as soon as the smell of the popcorn rose to your nose, you had to close your mouth and ran to the bathroom, dropping the movies on the way.

You stuck your head into the toilet and threw up. You fished the toilet and felt a hand rubbing on your back.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung asked as he kneeled down to comfort you.

"Yeah..", you said, sighing.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"...I'm pregnant", you mumbled.

He lightly gasped and sat next to you. You began to cry. He placed an arm over and kept saying everything is gonna be okay.

"Does he know?", he asked.

"No..I was gonna tell him this morning but he was in a rush to leave", you said.

"Seems like that's all he's doing from what I hear", he said.

You stood up and sat down on the couch with Taehyung following.

"I'm sorry I said that", he said.

"No. It's true. I mean, I wanna make it work but seems like this basket ball thing is getting into his head. Even when we...you know...he didn't look interested. I don't know what imma do", you sighed as you rested your head into the pillow.

"Just don't think about it today. Let me cheer you up. Let's go get ice cream", he smiled.

You chuckled and couldn't say no.

~~~

When you told your boyfriend that you were pregnant, he didn't seem mad but he didn't seem excited either.