Colby Brock x Reader

"Hi guys, Brennen here and today I am here, yet again, with my boy Colby," Brennen introduces, looking into the camera. "However, by the title of this video, you know we have a special guest. Come round," he waves for you to come round to sit in the middle of them both. "This is my little brother-"
"Brennen," you whine, mouth full of food.
"Are you eating?" Brennen ignores your whine, pretending to be offended that you're eating in the middle of a video.
"I was hungry," you laugh. You look to the camera. "And I'm his little sister, not brother. Just putting it out there," Colby laughs and you look over to him.
"Stop making me third wheel guys," he rolls his eyes jokingly. "Anyway, since (Y/N) doesn't have a YouTube channel, I thought I'd put this video on mine instead. So this is the challenge where me and Colby are asked a series of questions about my lil sis, and whoever loses gets 5 shocks to whatever part the winner wants," Brennen laughs. "Get ready to lose, motherf*beep*er."
"Okay," you say. "First question: what is," you trail. "My favourite animal?"
Colby and Brennen both practically screamed for their buzzers, Colby getting their quicker. "Hedgehog," he says confidently.
"What?" you laugh. "No," he looks at you wide eyed.
"You always went on about how you wanted one because of when me and Brennen went to Japan?" he was shocked.
"That bird thing from Harry Potter," Brennen yelled, getting overexcited. "I don't know the name-"
"Yes," you scream. "I'll give it to you."
"What?" Colby laughed. "You have never spoken about Harry Potter to me," Colby put his head down as Brennen laughed, teasing him.
"Next one," you say. "Favourite colour?"
"Ahh," Colby yells. "Purple, but more specifically it's like that grape kinda shade," you nod and he smiles, putting his arm around you as he stared at Brennen.
"Worst place I've ever travelled?"
"Hey," Brennen shouts as his buzzer. "That time we went with mom to England, I think it was, and we left you on the tube by accident," you laughed loudly as you nodded.
A couple of questions later, the two boys were tied. The last question would determine the winner, and the loser who had to get tasered. Brennen played overly dramatic music to create a fake tension.
"Alright, boys," you said, eagerly. "Loser gets tasered, remember?" you laughed.
"Yeah, yeah-" Colby cringed.
"Say the question," Brennen laughed, he was becoming impatient.
"Calm down, Bren," you trailed, punching his arm lightly. "My favourite piece of clothing?"
The two boys sat thinking for a moment.
"Is it something of mine?" Colby asks, "Or is it like naming an actual piece of clothing?"
"Yes," you say. "No," Colby squints at you then catches on.
"So it's something of mine that I let you wear?"
Brennen was quiet until he shouted. "Colby's hat-"
"What the f*beep*k?" you screamed almost instantly, exactly the same time as Colby spoke up too. "How did you know that?"
"Wait, is it right?" Brennen laughed, getting over excited.
"Yes, what the f*beep*ing hell," you laughed. "Sorry, Colby," you looked over to Colby and his face was frozen, eyes wide and mouth agape.
"Taser time, bit*beep*es," Brennen sang.
Brennen went to go get the taser whilst you and Colby stood alone.
"I thought you would have got it," you tried not to laugh.
"You laughing at me, right now, Taylor?" he laughed, referring to you by your second name. He teased you, then pulled you in for a kiss.
"Guys, no," Brennen whined as he came back. "By all means make out but not in front of me," he laughed.
You held the camera as Brennen went to taser Colby, all 3 of you laughing.
"Bro, hold still," Brennen giggled.
"I'm trying, man, but it f*beep*ing hurts."
"Just remember this moment if you ever break my lil brother's hurt-"
"Stop, Brennen," you laughed. "People will think I'm a boy."

Credit: cxxl-gall.tumblr.com