Cheryl Blossom x (fem) Reader

"You should go." Cheryl encouraged. You had just gotten asked out on a date with Reggie. For the past week, you have been his target, but the problem was that you didn't feel that way towards anyone. Well, you did it just wasn't towards him. You had developed feelings for a specific person. One with long fiery hair, dark brown eyes, bright red lips. She was also the captain of the cheer team and your best friend. You knew for a fact that she would never like you the same way you liked her.

   You failed to notice that you zoned out staring directly at her. "Y/N?" She asked concerned, "Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

   "What? Oh. Nothing. I was just thinking." You dismissed her concern. "You know I'm just gonna let Reggie know that I can't make it. Plus, I have a lot of homework that I need to do." You finally decided.

   Cheryl nodded. "Alright then. That's up to you. Although, it would have been nice seeing you go out with someone again." She sighed.

   You looked down at your hands. "Yeah. I just don't have time for that kind of stuff right now." You explained without looking up.

   "Alright, well I got to go. If I'm late again Mr.Harper is going to kill me. See you later." She smiled and walked off. Her heels clicking with every step she took. You smiled to yourself. You were soon distracted when your locker door slammed.

   You turned around to see Reggie standing there leaning against the lockers. "Wow,

Cliche much?" You asked faking a humorous tone.

   "So, what time am I picking you up tonight?" He asked. You narrowed your eyes slightly.

   "You're not." You simply replied.

   You watched as his face dropped slightly. It went away as quickly as it came. You wondered if it was ever there at all.

   "Why is this?" He asked.

   "Because for one I have a lot of homework, and two I don't want to." You explained emotionlessly.

   He took a few steps back, "Fine. Whatever. You know where I'll be." He turned and walked off down the hallway.

   You closed your eyes and shook your head. Opening your locker once again, you got your books and walked to class. You walked into your math class dropping your books on the table next to Veronica.

   "What's up, girl?" She greeted as you sat down.

   "All week I have been Reggie's new target." You explained.

   "Oh, I'm sorry. How did that go?" She asked. Veronica was the only person who knows about your feelings towards Cheryl.

   "I told him I'm not interested and he just walked away. He didn't listen before today, so I don't know why he listened today. I'm not going to question it too much though because I'm glad he did." You explained. Veronica was going to say something, but the teacher walked in ending your guy's conversation.

   After that, the rest of the day has been a blur. It all seemed to go by quickly and before you knew it you were home. You sat upstairs in your bedroom. Alone. No one was home. Archie wasn't home, due to a football game and neither was your dad due to a late night at work. You worked on your homework quietly and contently, until the doorbell rang. The first time you ignored it, then when it went off again you decided to go see who it was.

   Sighing, you set your book down and walked downstairs. The doorbell went off again as you reached the bottom step. You swung open the door to see Cheryl standing there smiling.

   "Hi, Cheryl." You greeted opening the door wider to let her in. She smiled and walked inside.

   "I was thinking. Since you have a lot of homework that I should come by and we can do it together." She explained walking upstairs.

   You weren't going to tell her no, plus she was your best friend, so you followed her up to your room. She sat down at the foot of your bed, dropping her backpack onto the floor by her feet. You walked over and sat down where you were sitting before and continued your work.

   You noticed her reach down and grab some papers out of her bag and set them on her lap. She leaned forward to see what you were working on. You looked up to meet her eyes, which were only a few inches away from yours. Neither of you moved away, actually, she did the opposite. She started leaning in closer, finally pressing her lips to yours. Your heart skipped a beat as you continued the kiss.

   It all happened so quickly that you didn't know how to respond. She pulled away and sat back.

   "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." She started.

   You stopped her by pressing your lips to hers again.

Credit: queenof-fiction.tumblr.com