David Dobrik x Reader

Your POV

When you walked into David's house you knew something was up. For starters when you walked through the door everyone had their vlog camera out. You looked around at everyone.

"What's going on guys?" You asked. David waved at you.

"Guys look it's my very best friend (Y/N)!" David said. You smiled. David and you have been getting closer lately. Hanging out a lot more, sitting close to each other at events and just becoming close.

"Hi?" You said waving into the camera.

"Today (Y/N) will be doing a special challenge for us today," David said.

"I am?" You said as David put a hand on your lower back leading you into the kitchen.

"David said he was going to do another prank on us but the animal dude had to leave," Heath said. You looked on the island in the kitchen to find two plates there covered by a bowl so you couldn't see what was underneath.

"What am I doing?" You asked as David sat you down in front of the two plates.

"Okay, so one of these plates has a delicious dessert underneath but the other one is something gross that I can't tell you what it is," David said letting out a giggle. You sighed as David handed you a blindfold.

"You're running out of ideas Dobrik," You said rolling your eyes as you tied the blindfold around your eyes.

"Don't choose the wrong plate (Y/N). All the cameras are on you," David whispered. You sighed as you reached for one of the plates. When your hand touched one you removed the bowl and grabbed whatever waited for you underneath. It felt like food so you took a huge bite.

"Dangit! You chose the dessert plate!" David yelled. You laughed as you took off the blindfold. You stood up and swallowed the bite of brownie you took.

"Haha, no one can beat me!" You said.

"You could've touched a real-life scorpion," Jason said laughing. You let out a small laugh but you started to couch a tiny bit. Your throat started to feel scratchy.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" You heard Heath ask. You looked at him and scrunched your eyebrows together. You looked over at David and felt a bead of sweat roll down your forehead as it started to get harder to breathe.

"W-what?" You asked. David grabbed your arm.

"(Y/N)?" David asked.

"David, what w-was in that brownie?" you asked.

"It was a-a double chocolate brownie with uh, uh walnuts," David said. Once he said it he realized what he said. "Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I forgot." and with that, he dropped his camera.

You started to feel lightheaded, you grabbed onto David's arm as you fell onto your knees. He grabbed onto you as you fell backwards. He sat down on the ground, your head now on his lap.

"Someone call 911!" David yelled his voice cracking.

"What's going on?" Jason asked running over to your guys. You licked your lips trying to get as much moisture as you could.

"She's allergic to nuts. Like severely allergic," David said brushing hair out of your face. You groaned as you felt the pain reach your throat.

"You knew she was allergic and yet you gave her a fucking dessert with nuts?" Heath yelled.

"I didn't mean to!" David yelled.

"You didn't mean to? This isn't a mistake that should be made," Heath screamed. You started to gasp as you grabbed onto David's shirt.

"Call the fucking ambulance!" David screamed. He ran his hands through his hair.

"You never know when to fucking stop do you?" Heath yelled.

"Yes, hello, we have someone who is having a severe allergic reaction and she doesn't seem to have an EpiPen on her," Jason said into the phone. Your vision started to blur but the pain kept getting worse.

"D-David," You said breathlessly. David looked down at you and put his hands on your cheeks, stroking your cheeks.

"Yes? (Y/N)? What is it?" David whispered.

"H-Hurts," You stuttered. He let out a breath.

"I know. It's going to hurt some more, okay? Deep breaths. I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-" He whispered, he looked into your eyes.

"The ambulance is on their way," Jason said hanging up the phone. "they said don't lift her head if she is having trouble breathing."

David carefully set your head down on the ground and looked down at you.

"I'm so sorry," He said. You glanced over at him and saw a tear roll down his cheek. That was the last thing you saw before everything turned black.

"I can't believe you were that stupid," You heard a voice say as your eyes started to flutter open.

"Heath, would you stop?" Another voice said. Your eyes opened and you found Jason, Heath, and David sitting in chairs.

"No, I'm not going to stop. Look where we are David. (Y/N)'s in the hospital because you never think about your decisions," Heath said standing up and pointing over to you. You glanced down at yourself to find you were laying in a hospital bed. You even had a nostril cannula.

"David?" You called out, your voice coming out scratchy. At the sound of your voice, David's head snapped up. When he saw you were awake he ran over you, and immediately put his hands on your cheeks.

"Hey there, how are you feeling?" He asked his eyes searching yours. You smiled at him and put a hand on his cheek.

"I'm okay. Just a little thirsty," You said.

"I'll go get you water," David said and left the room.

"Heath," You said smiling up at him.

"I'm sorry this happened," Heath said leaning down and kissing your forehead.

"It's not David's fault," You said. Heath's jaw tightened.

"He needs to be more careful," He said.

"It could've happened to anyone," You said. David then walked in with a cup of water. He walked over to you and handed you the cup. You took a sip and looked at Jason. He nodded at you and lead Heath out of the room so it was just you and David.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I should've remembered. I should've been more careful. It's my fault you're here right now. I didn't mean to go too far," David said. You reached over and grabbed his arm pulling him closer.

"It's not your fault David. My mom has even made this mistake before. But look at me," You whispered putting a hand on his cheek you turned his head so he would look at you. "I'm okay. We're okay."

You reached your hand up and rested it on the back of his neck pulling him down closer to you and pressing your lips against his. He acted as if he was nervous to touch you but a moment later his hands tangled in your hair.

"It's not your fault," You said when you pulled away.

Credit: livylove151.tumblr.com