Harry Styles x Reader

"I wish you could be here." You mumble sadly over the phone the day of the premiere for your new movie. Your boyfriend Harry was currently across the world, on tour with his band and was unable to get here to go with you.

"I know, love, I wish that I could be too." He responds. "I tried, you know I did." You sigh, running a hand through your hair.

"I know, Harry, I don't blame you for not being here." You assure him. And you didn't. You understood that his career was important and didn't blame him for not being able to make it. "I really miss you."

"I miss you too, sweetheart." You sigh. "I'll be home soon though."

The two of you continue to chat for awhile before you had to head out to start getting ready for the red carpet. Once you were ready, you have someone take a picture of you and sent it to Harry so he could see how you looked tonight.

"You look stunning, love. You'll have to wear that dress for me again when I get home. ;)"

You smile at his response before you head off, following your security to the car. You were kind of nervous as the car drove in the direction of the theater that the premiere was taking place at. You were always nervous before these things, Harry always did a good job at keeping you calm and helped with the nerves so it sucked even more that he wasn't here.

Once you were out there on the red carpet and had all of the camera's flashing on you was when the sadness really hit as you stood there alone. You even heard some reporters call out asking where Harry was. You always had him with you, he had been with you at every event and now you were alone, no one was there beside you, supporting you through this big moment. You should have asked another friend to go with you but it felt wrong to go with someone other than him. You'd rather it be no one then someone else. These special moments were reserved for Harry.

About halfway down the carpet, you heard the reporters at the front start yelling and their camera's flashing more but you were in the middle of answering a reporters question so you passed it off as just another star having shown up. You felt a hand on your hip though a second later and jumped, ready to punch someone for touching you there but instead of someone you didn't know, you came face to face with those green eyes that you had missed so much, that long brown hair falling onto broad shoulders clothed in a floral printed Gucci suit.

"Harry!" You gasp and in the next second you wrap your arms around his neck as he grins, letting out a small laugh as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

"Surprise!" He pulls back to say, still having a wide grin on his face. He holds you at arms length to look down at you but you pull him close again as your eyes start to well up with tears. Your vision blurs so you squint your eyes shut, burying your face in his neck. You take a deep breath, taking in Harry's familiar scent as you do. Oh, you had missed him so much. It had been a few months since you had last been together but it had started to feel like an eternity.

"You said you couldn't make it!" You pull back, looking up into his eyes. You rest your hands on his cheeks, running your fingers over the little stubble that covered his jawline and chin. He gives a small laugh and reaches to wipe at your tears, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips. You could hear the chatter, the clicks of camera's going off, the yells of excitement for this moment but you didn't care. You just folded yourself against the love of your life, reveling in the feel of his lips on yours.

"You didn't really think I would let you do this alone, now did you, love?" He pulls back to say, still grinning. You smile up at him, tangling your fingers in his long curls. "I always told you that I would support you through everything, I wasn't about to break my promise."

"Thank you." You whisper, pressing another kiss to his lips. "It means so much to me that you're here, honestly."

"I didn't do this just for you, I really needed to see you. I've missed you so much, love." He tells you making your smile grow.

"I've missed you too." You respond, wrapping your arms around his neck as he kisses you again.

Once you were finally able to separate, you continue on down the red carpet, stopping for pictures and questions as you go. Harry gets calls and greetings from your cast mates and everyone else on the red carpet but he stands at your side every second, his arm wrapped around your waist, keeping you close at his side.

"I guess I should have mentioned earlier, but I'm here for the next 3 days." He tells you later that night after the premiere was over and you were headed back home, finally. You were so ready to get out of this dress and makeup, slip on some pajamas and curl up in bed with your boyfriend.

"Really? But don't you have a show tomorrow?" You ask him, smiling over at him as he reaches for your hand, lacing his fingers through yours. You loved that he was here, that you could touch him, be with him, kiss him. You honestly didn't expect this to come of the night but you were so thankful that it had.

"It was postponed. We have tomorrow off and the show has been rescheduled to what was supposed to be our day off next week. Something wrong with the venue or something, complete coincidence but it worked out and let me be here longer." He explains, making you smile and nod.

"Well I'm so glad that you're here. I really wasn't expecting this."

"Good," He brings your hand up to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the back of your hand. "That was the plan, I wanted it to be a surprise."

Over the next 3 days, you spend every second cooped up in your house with Harry. You didn't want to go out and share him with the world, you wanted to just be alone with him. You wanted to cuddle him every second that you could and he seemed to be okay with that as well.

All of your social media was still blowing up with articles and pictures from that night. Everyone was buzzing about how special and romantic it was. You absolutely loved the pictures from that moment. You wanted to frame a few, actually. The love on both of your faces was very evident and you just loved it. All kinds of fans were also saying how they wished they had a guy like Harry and about how lucky you were to have him.

"I really am the luckiest person in the world." You say to Harry after you see that comment. He looks over at you on the couch beside you and smiles.

"And why is that, love?" He questions, reaching over to pull you against him. You rest your head against his shoulder, leaning into him.

"Because I get to have you." He presses a kiss to your forehead.

"I say I'm the luckiest person in the world because I get to call you mine." You laugh, shaking your head. "Alright, we're both pretty lucky."

"I agree." You look up at him, both of you grinning. He smiles back before he leans down and presses his lips gently to yours. Oh, it was good to have him home.

Credit: 4everinsane.tumblr.com