Damon Salvatore x Reader

"DAMON!" I screamed my body felt like it was in fire and all I could think about was the sound of a heart pounding in my ears. I brought my hands to the side of my head, I knew it was Jeremy's. In an instant he was by my side. I had went to sleep just yesterday I was turned, by Damon. He was having a hard time controlling me. "I know. I know." He held my chin up and looked into my eyes, trying to get them back to normal, handing me a bottle of whiskey. It was my favorite before turning, now he told me it would be my best friend.  "It helps with the cravings." I took the bottle greedily and drank it. I sighed in relief, the beating began to fade. He rubbed my back and I groaned feelings like my skin was crawling. My body didn't feel like my own. I felt out of control,  like it was on autopilot. Suddenly I felt a white hot rage, I was like this because of Damon.

"Why did you did this?" I pushed him against the wall my hand pressed against his chest, and he flipped me over. Now he was on top, he muttered a curse, "You were dying." I didn't realize it but I was breathing heavily, trying to get in control of my emotions. His icy blue orbs looked into to mine, full of love. "I know you're pissed baby but you have to calm down. Everything you're feeling is magnified and you're going to need to learn how to control it." He was right I felt angry, but it didn't feel right. I felt love, I loved him so much. It was like he said it all felt blended in,  it was different I didn't want to rip his throat out. I did want his blood. I pushed it down, and tried to remember what I felt before.

I can to this.

"There you are." He breathed, and nodded he reached into a cooler and gave me a pack of blood. I took it and drank it in seconds. Still it wasnt satisfying. I wanted more. My head snappes up as an overwhelming smell filled my nose. I knew Damon felt it too but it didnt faze him nearly as much. Someone passed by the house, on a run, I could smell the sweat and adrenaline. Damon's eyes locked on mine once again. He smirked, "It's still light out you can't go outside."

It felt almost taunting, I reminded myself it wasn't him. It was me, I was looking for a fight. "Teach me, please?" I pouted knowing he couldn't resist, he broke eye contact knowing he would give in if he looked at me any longer."No you're going to hurt someone. I know you don't want to." He sighed, maybe before I didn't but now all I could think about was all this anger, "Oh yes I do."

"How's it going?" Jeremy popped his head in and his eyes met mine. They went wide and he bolted. I went after him and Damon chased after me. I still hasn't gotten back in control. He held me against the wall, he shut his eyes and sighed, "You guys are best freinds." Jeremy got closer and locked on to my eyes. I shut my eyes  and breathed out as everything flooded back in and I calmed down. "I'm so sorry Jer. I'm not me."

"I know. I just wanted to make sure you were okay,  you scared us." I had  been selfish. I didnt think for a second how Damon felt losing me. I couldn't imagine what I would do if something happened to him. Jeremy had lost so much he almost lost me how could I be so angry? I looked at Damon and he backed off. My whole demeanor had changed. "Jeremy is a tether to your humanity, he can help you." I took a step closer to him and he opened his arms and wrapped them around me. I sighed, finally feeling calm, I don't know why Damon couldn't calm me down. Maybe because he was a reminder of what I am. He was too close to the situation. Jer did nothing, he reminded me of the good feelings. "I'm not losing you. You need to fight this."

Damon clearer his throat, and Jeremy pulled away. Damon had been sweet to Jeremy latley. So when Jeremy began speaking more about me, Damon asked how he felt. Jeremy told Damon he felt nothing other than friendship. It didn't take him long after to find out how Damon felt. So he played match maker and in no time we were together. But Damon is Damon. He can be jealous, narsacstic, selfish Damon. He just has a good side now.

"I'm fine. I just want space."

I still felt like I was in fire, talking was making my head pound, I could feel everything and I wanted it all to stop. Jeremy nodded and Damon put his arm around me and I spun around. He excused himself, my lust and love intensified. His touch felt amazing and I needed more of him. I closed the space between us and kissed him. He smirked and picked me up. "Easy." He sped us to his room and closed the door. My fingers trailed to his shirt and I ripped the buttons off it, "Oh what the hell? You can't hurt me."

Just like that he gave in.
—-

I sighed and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pushed the hair back. "God this is amazing." He laughed, "Better than before?"

"Definelty."

I dressed in a flash, and opened the curtains, it was dark now. I looked back at Damon. His eyes were closed and his arms rested on the back of his head. I raced downstairs, I haven't been outside in two days. Bonnie made me a ring but I still wasn't allowed to use it because I still needed to lean control. Damon appeared behind me only wearing boxers and his jeans was hasitly put on. "Please?" I winned, and he sighed, "Don't make me regret this."

He held my hand as he led me outside,  I ran into the woods still holding on to his hand. We stopped and I looked around, taking everything in. Taking everything in was a new experience. That was until I heard drunken laughter, Damon's eyes locked on mine. "No."

When did I ever listen?

I ran as fast as I could, the alcohol overwhelming me. The laughter got louder, I found a stray person from the crowd. He was peeing in the bushes. He finished and turned around, almost bumping into me, "Hey." He slurred, and I stepped closer, as did he. He leaned in, his lips were dangerously close to mine, as I starred at his neck. All I could do was listen to the blood pulsing through his veins. I groaned in frustration and ran away.

I stopped and screamed out, "Good." Damon wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I knew you were strong enough. How about tomorrow we take your ring for a spin?" Being out was more important than ripping someones throat out. I really hate being locked up. "God finally." He chuckled, "It only took you two days."

I looked at him, "Does this ever go away?" I asked and he knitted his eyebrows in confusion, "The hunger?" I shook my head, I heard Stefan say that it would never go away you had to control it. Everyday you fought not to kill and drink their blood. He tilted his head to the side, "The way I feel about you. I loved you before I turned but now, It's overwhelming."

"Well I turned you. We have a special bond, add in you were in love before. I don't know exactly what you're feeling but I have a good idea. That's what I feel around you. I want to spend forever with you. I want you always."

I was at a loss for words, I brought my lips to his in a slow kiss. His tounge ran across my bottom lip and asked for entrance.  Then he tugged on my lower lip, "Unless you're ready for another round, don't turn me in Salvatore."

"I'm always ready for another round." We raced back to the house eager to be close again. I craved it now more than blood, I wanted him.

Credit: her-world-on-fire.tumblr.com