Peter Parker x Reader

Peter didn't really mean for this to happen. Far from it. Oh it would have avoided him a world of troubles if none of this ever happened.

Nope, totally didn't mean for this to happen. Besides, when he first met you, he had a massive crush on Liz and had eyes only for her. Oh he was head over heels for her. And, your first encounter wasn't exactly...a smooth one.

************

Months earlier, when Peter helped your father against Captain America:

It was very soon after the big fight between "Team Iron Man" and "Team Captain America" that you met him. Peter was waiting for  "Mr. Stark" in the Avengers' watchtower, in one of the waiting lounge.

An annoying elevator music was playing and Peter was awkwardly sitting in one of the ridiculously fancy chair of the lounge, waiting for...Someone. Anyone really.

He had been waiting for hours. Did...did they forgot about him ? Nooooo, Mr. Stark would never do that to him.

And when the door opened, Peter's heart leapt at the thought of talking to his hero again and...A girl he only saw on TV appeared, hurriedly closing the door behind her.

You. It was you. The famous (Y/N) Stark, only daughter of the even more famous Tony Stark, and therefor, sole heir to the Stark's fortune. 

You didn't even notice Peter at first, as he was sitting in the chair furthest to the door, and when you did, the face you made made him flinch. You seemed so unhappy to see him...

-Who the Hell are you ?

You ask without any other preamble. Peter stands up and clears his throat...and oh he wanted to slap himself when instead of telling you his name he said :

-You're...You're (Y/N) Stark !

You roll your eyes at him and approach him slowly, giving him a suspicious look before saying :

-Thank you, without you, I think I would have never known my own name. I'm so grateful right now...

The sarcasm in your voice was so strong Peter thought he could feel it squeezing his heart and self-confidence. It took him way too long before he finally answered :

-Peee...Pee...Peter Parker.

You raise an eyebrow, and a spark of interest lights in your eyes, you smile at him and if Peter was being completely honest, his crush for you started right in that instant but...His nervousness erased any of those thoughts, and the fact then there was Liz. Oh Liz...

-Peter Parker ? Oh, you're him. The Spi...

You don't have time to finish your sentence as the door swings open and your dad enters the room. You make a face, scrunching your nose and wincing, and take a few steps back.

Your father doesn't even notice Peter as he says, looking at you straight in the eyes :

-Young lady, you're in trouble.

He walks towards you, resolute, and you stand your ground, ready to show him that you ain't scared. Of course, his intent isn't to actually scare you but...Oh well, maybe intimidating you a bit ? He's really trying to be a somewhat strict father. And with the most "angry/disappointed" father tone he can takes he says :

-I thought I told you you weren't allowed to go out in one of your suit. And what did you do ? You went out with it. And put your life in danger.

The face you make as his words fly out of his mouths worries him. Because he know you, your his kid. And damn whoever decided that you'd resemble him mentally so much, because it was always so difficult to make sure you were safe...