Brendon Urie x Male!Reader

Imagine having a movie night with Brendon and him proposing to you

- - - -

Y/N's POV:

Brendon and I were doing a cozy movie night today since he's finally back home for a few months I've missed him so much I'm so glad we can have some time together as a couple again.

"So which movie do you want to watch?"

Brendon asked me and chuckled at how I was buried under a ton of fluffy blankets.

"Uhm I don't know what about Star Wars?"

"Star Wars it is then"

He took the Star Wars CD and laid it into the DVD player, he sat back down next to me and pressed start.

The iconic theme started to play and I cuddled closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and we started to watch the movie.

We were about half way through with the movie but Brendon kept on kissing my cheek, nose or head which I thought was super sweet of him.

My stomach started to make some noises because I started to get hungry.
Brendon looked at me and chuckled.

"Are you hungry babe?"

"Yeah can we something real quick"

"Of course just stay here I'll bring you the food"

I nodded and he made his way into the kitchen.

Brendons POV:

I walked into the kitchen my nerves on edge, I'm about to propose to Y/N he is the love of my life and I want to be with him forever.

I took a deep breath and started to make some pasta with chicken, I really hope he will say yes I'm so nervous everyone told me that he'll definitely say yes but still I couldn't help it but to be nervous.

After I was done with making the food I sat it up on the plate, I took two glasses out of our drawer and filled them with red wine.

I took one last look at the shiny diamond ring and snapped the box close only to put it into my pocket.

I took the plates and glasses of wine in my hand and walked back into the living room.

"Here we go dinner for two"

I said nervously giving him a smile, he smiled back at me and took his plate gratefully.
We started to eat in comfortable silence while watching the movie.

And then it was time to pop the question.

"Hey Y/N I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure what is it?"

I got down on one knee and opened up the box to reveal the beautiful engagement ring.

"Y/N Y/L/N you are the love of my life I would do everything for you. You make me the happiest I've ever been in my life you are one of the reasons I smile everyday you are my inspiration for everything and I love you so incredibly much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so would give me the honer of becoming my husband?"

I looked at Y/N and he had tears in his eyes.

"Of course I will marry you Brendon"

"So is that a yes?"

" Yes a thousand times yes"

I jumped up and kissed his soft lips the kiss was filled with so much passion and emotions I felt like my heart was about to burst out of happiness.

He held out his hand which was still shaking and I put the ring on it.
Y/N pulled me into a hug and I whispered into his ear over and over again how much I loved him.

And a year later I made him my loving husband and we were happier then even before.

A/N: Hii so this was a request from Leobaby69 I really hope you liked it!!
I'm really proud of it and idk if the gif above is gonna work my wattpad has some extreme issues rn but I hope you like it anyways!!
Love you all stay safe and wash your hands byeee❤️