Jace Wayland x Reader

Imagine Jace has a crush on you and you get hurt badly by a Demon attack but sadly you're not a Shadowhunter that can be healed by applying a Rune

- - - -
Y/N's POV:

It all happened too fast one minute I was brushing my hair and in the other I had this huge black disgusting demon on top of me screeching in my face.

I tossed under it and hit it with my hair brush over and over again in hopes to free myself and to make a run for it.

But it didn't work all my attempts were useless against the supernatural being.
With one slash he cut open a gash from my collarbone to my belly button.

I screamed out in pain and begged loudly for it to stop even tho I knew it didn't understand what I was saying.
Helplessly I screamed for Jace or Izzy or Alec but it seemed like no one heard me.

I started to slip out of consciousness as the blood kept gushing out of me and after a few minutes of helpless fighting everything turned black....

Jace's POV:

My head snapped up when I heard Y/N screaming loudly and glass shattering.
Izzy, Alec and I looked each other with panic.

Y/N was Simons younger sister he said if he has to live here she has to has well so we took in a second Mundane.

Even if I didn't like Simon that much Y/N definitely caught my eye she was so sweet and innocent.

Suddenly there was a loud screech which sounded like a demon, I immediately took my blade and started to run towards her room.

Alec raised his Bow with an arrow sitting right on it ready to be shot.
I kicked down the door and saw the demon escaping through the window.

Isabell gasped and my eyes landed on the young girl I started to love, her beautiful Y/E/C eyes were closed, her usual pink lips that always held a smile where white and closed in a thin line.

Her hair was soaked in her own blood same with her shirt.
I felt hot tears rushing into my eyes while I saw Alec picking her up to rush her to the hospital of the institute.

Clary and Simon who just came into the room clung to each other which crying as well.
My head was spinning and Izzy just pulled me into a hug knowing exactly about my feelings for the young girl.

I don't know if she's gonna survive this she's just so fragile..but I don't know what I should do without her.

Turned out that she was the girl that I never had the chance of telling how I felt about her...

A/N: YAYYY ANOTHER UPDATE ALSO SORRY ITS LOWKEY SADISH..
Buuuuut yeah I hope you liked the chapter also I have acrylics rn and it's so hard to type with them lmaoo.

Thank you so much for 324K reads and 6,35k votes I love you all and I'm so grateful mwahhh byee <33