Tom Holland x Reader

Tom has always had a big mouth. His manager was still telling him off about the last time he mentioned something he wasn't supposed to. He prided himself on getting better at keeping his mouth shut and for a while he did.

Until he didn't.

He had been invited to present a couple trailers at SDCC and his excitement was almost equally crowded by nerves. Not only would he be introducing a few Marvel and Sony movies, but also one starring Y/N Y/L/N. You were a new breakout actress who went from zero experience to starring in the big films. Tom admired how humble and genuine you were whenever he saw you in passing and in interviews.

Harrison wouldn't let it go. With Haz's constant teasing, Tom found himself denying the claims despite the obvious blush on his face.

"Yeah, right. So you're blushing because you aren't 100% in love with Y/N Y/L/N." Harrison would say before a flustered Tom would steer the conversation to other topics.

Arriving at SDCC was still so mind-blowing for him. The convention area before people were let in was massive yet it would be filled in a few minutes with devoted fans. Tom was led to a green room to go over his tasks and soon he found himself walking onto the main stage with a big crowd of people screaming in excitement.

"Hey guys!" He said then waved, a genuine smile painting his features. "So I'm Tom Holland, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-man, and today I will be presenting you with some exciting stuff. Are you ready?"

The crowd loved him, as usual his charming attitude won them over. Tom continued after the initial cheers died down, "I don't think you're ready but here's the first trailer!"

The rest of the trailers followed and up next it was your movie. You had been instructed by your manager to come on stage after the trailer to say hi and answer some questions.

Tom did not know this.

"So, this next trailer is something that I personally am very excited for, not that the others weren't great but, yeah...it stars Y/N Y/L/N who you may know from her stellar performance in Reboot which is one of my favourite films of all time. Here it is!"

Slowly you walked on stage with a hand to your mouth signalling the crowd to be quiet. You walked up to Tom mid-sentence and said, "boo!"

He jumped and nearly fell off his chair. His eyes widened as he recognised you and you laughed at his reaction. The crowd was going crazy.

"Hey guys! Hope you don't mind me crashing the party," you greeted, waving before looking to Tom who looked all but starstruck.

Once the initial shock left him, you both sat and answered questions. You had moved your chair right next to him in order to see everyone unknowingly making Tom flustered. Harrison stood by the front smirking at his best friend.

"So Y/N, how do you feel about Tom's crush on you?" Tom choked on his water at his best mate's question. You turned to him and patted his back until he calmed down. He couldn't believe what was happening, of all moments to embarrass him.

"I-i-i don't, it's not," he stuttered, trying to form a coherent sentence and failing as the crowd cheered louder.

Once he was sorted, you turned back to the crowd and said, "well, if he does have a crush on me, I'd think it's very cute. He's a very charming man, this guy." You sent him a small smile as his eyes widened at your answer.

The panel went by quickly after that and you were both off the stage. Tom spotted you as you were about to leave and he yelled out your name before thinking.

You turned around and spotted him sending him a smile. "Hey Tom!"

He caught up to you. "So, um, I was wondering i-if you'd like to get some coffee sometime?" He cursed the slight stutter in his words but felt happy he finally got it off his chest.

"Only if you want to of course," he added, rubbing at the back of his neck. He looked nervously at the people milling about, hoping they weren't about to witness an embarrassing rejection.

You leaned into him and kissed his cheek, immediately noticing the blush on them as you pulled away. You reached for the phone in his hand and dialled your number then saved it on both phones.

"See you later Holland," you winked before walking off leaving Tom with a furious blush and a wide smile.

Credit: tomspeter.tumblr.com