Stiles Stilinski x Reader

There were loud thuds as Scott made his way down the stairs. Outside the house, a car horn was blaring. As soon as Scott was ready, it was time to leave for school. Slinging my bag over my shoulder I opened the front door and waved to Stiles who stopped hitting the horn.

"Bye mom!" I yelled before leaving the house followed by Scott. "You're going to make us humans late."

"You're not human." He pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm not a werewolf either." I noted as I jumped into the back.

"Now, Lydia was her own car. Why don't you?" Stiles asked. I rolled my eyes,

"Scott doesn't have a car." I patted Stiles' shoulder. He smiled at me in the mirror and I grinned back. The two of them began talking about the deadpool as Stiles began driving. Lydia, the other banshee of the group realized that we needed key codes.

"How come you can't help Lydia?" Stiles asked. I rolled my eyes.

"It was made for Lydia. I wouldn't be able to figure it out even if I tried." I explained as Stiles pulled into an empty spot in the school parking lot.

"Is Lydia here today?" Stiles questioned. Scott looked at me in the mirror with a sympathetic smile.

Being siblings, twins, it was difficult to hide things from Scott. Like my feeling for his best friend. Mainly since he would point out the fact my heart raced increased.

Stiles clambered- almost fell- out of his Jeep and ran to open the door for me. Smiling, he grabbed his backpack before heading to the school. I grabbed my bag and realised that Stiles left his textbook for economics. Grabbing it, I raced after my brother and his friend. When they noticed I was further behind,  they slowed down so I could catch up.

"You might need this." I passed him his book.

"You probably just saved my life." He exclaimed throwing his arms over my shoulder in a quick hug. I couldn't help but blush on my way to class.

After school, I walked around my room as I studied. Stiles and Scott were somewhere in the house and decided to give me my own space. Then I dropped my book on instinct as a scream tore its way out of my throat. I fell to my knees and pulled on my hair. My bedroom door flew open. Stiles and Scott rushed in and knelt in front of me.

"Hey, (Y/N), listen to me. You're okay!" Stiles assured me. I dropped my hands and doubled over as tears poured from my eyes and I caught my breath. Stiles wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"You okay?" Scott asked. I nodded.

"We-we need to find the body." I told them. Stiles stood up with me in his arms. He let go of me and we ran out to the Jeep.  After instructing Stiles where to go, he began driving. He pulled into the woods and we got out.

"You sure you want to come?" Scott questioned.

"I know where the body is. So yeah." I nodded before walking ahead of the two boys. They began talking about something. I wasn't controlling my feet as I wandered through the forest. Then I found the body. Turning around to call the others, I was met with someone wearing a mask.

"Looks like I'll gave two kills." They said. Another scream escaped from me and then I heard there were shouts. I tried to run but the killer grabbed my hair. I saw a knife glint red with blood but then I fell with the killed. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. I looked at Stiles who pulled me away. We ran out of the forest towards the Jeep.

Reaching the Jeep, I fell to the floor and caught my breath. Stiles knelt next to me and I buried my face into his chest.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm good." I stood up and wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"Good. Because I need to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you love me? Scott said you did."

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"Good. I love you too."

Credit: happyimagines.tumblr.com