Jungkook x Reader

~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You groaned as the annoyingly loud alarm blared next to your head. As if that wasn't enough, Ji-Ryu, your group's leader, was shouting at you form another room to get up. Getting out of bed wasn't exactly your forte, you'd stretch you limbs, yawn a lot, probably fall asleep again, repeat, and then slowly drag yourself off the soft and comfy mattress. You'd sway from side to side as the tiredness took control of your body. Finally your feet made contact with the wooden floor-boards of the kitchen. Tae-ya, the group's visual, was currently making waffles accompanied by some crispy bacon (sry if you're vegan/vegetarian). ''Good morning Tae...'' you'd say with a small and groggy voice. ''Well look who finally made it out of their room, come on, eat a little, we need to keep our 'Super Maknae' strong and healthy'' she'd respond with a cheeky wink.

By lunch-time you and the other members were in a dressing room, waiting for another show to start. Oh, your 'band' has 4 members.

Ji-Ryu: the leader, vocalist

Tae-ya: the visual, dancer

Mey: main rapper and dancer

Y/N: main vocalist, rapper and main dancer

Today you had multiple interviews and shows, starting with this one. A few minutes later you were brought on set and to your surprise there weren't just seats for you guys. 3 extra stools were placed next to yours, making you confused. Two men, probably the MCs, walked next to you. ''You girls ready? It's gonna be a fun show with you here!'' You and the others chuckled, nodding your heads. We were told to take our places and wait for the signal. ''1!2!3!Action!''

''Hello and welcome to the show!-'' ''-today we have some special guests!'' The MCs started with perfect timing, making us all smile. ''Please, introduce yoursleves!'' As everybody introduced themselves, you couldn't help but still wonder why the 3 seats were there. Finally, it was your turn. ''Hi everybody! My name's Y/N and I'm the so called Super Maknae of this group! Please take care of me!'' you made a small and subtle bow. ''Ah yes! The Super Maknae, apparently you're talented in many ways, correct?'' and the girls all started saying how skilled you were. ''She sings really well!-'' ''she's super athletic and strong!'' ''But have you seen her cook though? Ugh!'' you just rolled your eyes and playfully shouted at Mey, who said the last comment, making everyone laugh at your bickering. Quite some time later there was a commercial break, but the filming continued for us. ''Now! As you can see there are more chairs than needed, luckily we are being visited by BTS's J-Hope, Suga and Jungkook!'' and the mentioned boys all walked onto set. You were a big BTS fan, who wasn't really? As much as you liked all the members, there was this interesting figure that would always be stuck on your mind. The 'Golden Maknae' or more commonly known as Jungkook. He was such boyfriend material, strong but sweet and his bunny teeth and laugh were just an added bonus. You'd get teased by the other members nearly every day, because basically all your fans shipped you with the bunny-boy. Not that you were complaining, but still. On twitter there were trends that would be in the top 5 worldwide of you and Jungkook together. #MaknaePair #GoldenDuo #MaknaeOTP #JK x Y/N and so on. The BTS members all took their seats and of course, Kookie was 'magically' put next to you. You'd lock eyes with him and blush. He was extremely handsome, he had strong features but his soft and charming personality would create balance, kinda meaning that he was perfect.

After that day, you'd gotten his number, went on a few secret dates, confessed, and declared yourselves as a couple. Sadly, you weren't public. You'd want to go public every-day, but you also wanted privacy. You were always jealous when Kookie would say that IU was his ideal type, or when other female idols would try and flirt with him, when he'd be looking at ARMYs the way he'd look at you. But, I guess those are sacrifices that need to be made when you're an icon. One friday night, you were cuddling with Kookie and talking about, well, everything. ''Hey, Kookie?'' he'd look up at you from his position, his head in your lap and his arms wrapped securely around your waist. ''Mm? Is everything alright?'' he'd ask with a tired and muffled voice ''Yeah everything's ok, but I just...I want a new video-game from Steam...'' now his face was just filled with confusion ''Why are you asking me? You can just buy it.'' he'd brush the subject away, you, for some reason, just wanted to get his permission. Maybe you want to make sure he's okay with everything you do, not sure though. A couple of basically pointless but humourous conversations had passed when you decided to pull Jungkook into a 'thank you' kiss for the lovely evening. As his soft and plump lips met yours, the front door of the dorm opened. ''Hey Kookie-ah! I got fo-wOW! SORRY FOR DISTURBING!'' You'd pull away from the deep kiss immidately and look at Jin with terror and nervousness. Just as the male was about to run the other way, he'd stop. ''wAIT! Since when are you guys dating?! Jungkook explain, mister!!!'' yeah, the plan of not going public and telling the others was washed down the drain right then and there...

Credits: sarcasticarmy.tumblr.com

A/N: Hii so I've recently been obsessed with him he is just so so cute so he had to get a chapter on the book
Also pls vote it would mean a lot love you all <33