Cheryl Blossom x (fem) Reader

'Roses are red, violets are blue, this festive season, all I want is you.' I read aloud from yet another Christmas card that had been left in my locker.

'Aw, it's kinda romantic.' Betty cooed, tilting her head to the side. Veronica furrowed her brow at the blonde before folding her arms.

'More like kinda creepy. How many cards is that now?' She asked before taking the card and looking inside herself.

'Five, I've had one every day this week. I still have no idea who it could be.' I glanced left and right around the halls, curious as to who my so-called secret admirer could possibly be. Veronica handed me back the card and I studied the handwriting yet again. Sometimes it was neat and sometimes it was rushed. Whoever it was, they weren't making it easy for me to figure out.

'Maybe they're doing a countdown to Christmas or something?' Betty suggested with a rise in her shoulders. Before I could reply, Kevin came over to our huddle.

'What are my favourite ladies discussing today?' He asked, eyeing us up curiously. I quickly hid the card behind my back, I wasn't all that keen on spreading the news of my secret admirer.

'Nothing, just holiday plans. You doing anything special?' Veronica replied nonchalantly.

'Funny you should ask, I was thinking of having a party for New Year's Eve. My dad's doing the night shift so Chez Keller is free.' He announced proudly. Veronica's face lit up, even the mere hint of a party excited the girl. She clapped with a giddy smile on her face.

'Kevin, I'm so down. Is there a theme? Dress code? I need details.'

Betty and I chuckled at the socialite, you could take the girl out New York but not New York out the girl.

'Love the enthusiasm Ronnie but it'll be a bit more low key than you're probably used to. Just a good old fashioned high school party.' He reassured us.

'There's no harm in dressing up though? We don't want to be entering the New Year like slobs now...' Veronica retorted back, taking Kevin's arm and guiding him away. Betty laughed and opened up her locker, the one next to mine. She started to sort out her books as I looked over the card again. It was simple in design, a gold card with a red glittery heart in the middle, reading 'Merry Christmas'. I had to admit I agreed with both Betty and Veronica. My heart fluttered at the sight of the envelope and the handwritten messages made me smile. But I also grew nervous, while this could be a bit of fun, you could never be too sure nowadays in Riverdale.

As I leaned back on my locker, pondering about the card, Cheryl Blossom glided by. In my wildest dreams, my secret admirer would be her. She tossed her red locks over her shoulder and made my stomach do flips. Her intoxicating smile made me melt on the spot and I couldn't help but stare. I could only wish to be kissed by those signature red lips. Cheryl was fierce and quite frankly a little intimidating at times but there was something there that got to me.

'Earth to y/n?' Betty's voice burst me out of my day dreams. I could feel my face flush red as I turned to her. She rolled her eyes and we started to head for the exit.

'Still smitten for Cheryl then?' She teased, elbowing me lightly. I let out a sigh and stared down at my feet.

'Yes. And before you say anything, I know it's ridiculous.' I replied sulking. Betty put her arm over my shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

'Cheer up. Hey, maybe Cheryl's your secret admirer.' She told me with a straight face. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, stunned for a second before we both burst out laughing.

'Now that would take a Christmas miracle.'

Christmas passed blissfully. I spent most of the break with my family, it was our turn to host to all our relatives so the house was busy. I helped my Mom with cooking and cleaning to ease her stress. I had barely thought of my secret admirer until the Saturday before New Year's Eve when Betty and I slept over at Veronica's. We were in full prep mode, we sat in our pyjamas with face masks on. I was painting my nails while Veronica and Betty were looking through Veronica's wardrobe of party dresses.