Timothée Chalamet x Reader

- Imagine you are an actress in the avengers movies and Timmy describes how you looked while practicing a fight scene for your role

- Imagine you are an actress in the avengers movies and Timmy describes how you looked while practicing a fight scene for your role. -

- - - -

"So since you and Y/n are dating can you tell us some insides on her new role as Ecaterina Maximoff in the coming Avengers movie?"

The interviewer asked the brown haired boy that was sitting in front of her interested.

"Well I can't say too much about it, but what I can tell you is that she has Telekinesis like her older sister Wanda and that her character is pretty damn cool and has a lot of unexpected backstory"

She nodded but still wanted to get some more information out of the boy.

"Anything else?"

"Oh yeah this one time she was training for a fight scene in our living room and she kept doing this thing with her arms"

He demonstrated the move by crossing both of his arm in front of each other over his head and pulled them down to reopen them.

"And it was like 8 in the morning and I just woke up and saw her doing that and I was like what the hell is she doing"

Both the interviewer and Timothée started to laugh, they moved on with the interview and ended it after about five more questions about Timmys movie.

A/N: I JUST HAD TO WRITE ANOTHER TIMMY ONE I'M SORRY.!!
I saw Little Women today and he has been stuck in my head all day so I just had to, but how can you not like him I mean LOOK AT HIM I CANT.
So imma leave byyyeeee hope you liked the chapter anyways don't forget to vote and request please.
And THANK YOU so much for 68k on this book it's insane I love you all thank you so so much!! <3
- Byeeee have a great day