Vanessa Morgan x Reader

When you started dating Vanessa back in high school you knew she would become famous, you just never thought she would be teen drama show famous. It was exciting to see your girlfriend all over tv and billboards but seeing her everywhere made you miss her even more. Vanessa usually left for set at six in the morning and didn't return until after midnight meaning you really didn't see her much. That's why every now and again you and your daughter, Elle, would go to visit her on set.

"When do we get to see momma?" The four year old asked from the back seat of your car.

"Soon, sweetheart. We just have to park the car and then find her." Thankfully security didn't give you a hard time which allowed you get on set quicker.

"I want to show her my nails!" You looked in the rear view mirror to see tiny hands in the air. The child had begged you to paint her nails a bright yellow.

"They're so pretty, she'll love them!" Your daughter's smile immediately widened and she giggled.

You pulled into parking lot beside the Pop's Diner set. After getting the toddler out of her car seat, you carried her towards Vanessa's trailer. You were just a few feet away when the trailer door opened, revealing your girlfriend.

"There's my babygirl!" Vanessa quickly ran over to you and scooped the toddler out of your arms.

"Momma!" Elle squealed as she hugged Vanessa.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" You said jokingly. It really warmed your heart seeing Vanessa and Elle together.

"Of course not." Vanessa took a step forward and gave you a kiss.

"Momma, look at my nails!" Elle excitedly yelled causing you and Vanessa to pull away. Vanessa looked down at the little bright yellow nails.

"They are beautiful, sweetie. Did you paint them yourself?"

"Noooo." The little girl pointed at you with a devilish smile.

"Oh so you'll paint her nails but not mine?" Vanessa raised her eyebrows in a questioning way.

"I didn't want our apartment to be covered in nail polish." You said with a smile and a shrug. Vanessa rolled her eyes before taking your hand in hers.

"Come on, I have pizza in my trailer." Your girlfriend started to walk towards the trailer with you trailing right behind her.

"Is it the gross pizza, momma?" Elle asked with caution.

"Vegan pizza isn't gross, baby. But I did get you a little one that isn't "gross."

"Thank you!" The little girl tightened her grip around Vanessa's neck.

After eating lunch together the three of you just relaxed on the couch. Vanessa lied in between your legs, her back on your chest, and Elle sitting in Vanessa's lap facing her. You watched in content as they played pat-a-cake together. The cute scene was interrupted by a knock on the door and then the door suddenly opening. You turned around to see Madelaine standing a few feet away.

"I heard my little bug was on set." She said looking directly at Elle. The little girl quickly jumped off Vanessa's lap and ran over to the redhead.

"Aunt Maddy!" The little girl was quickly picked up and hugged.

"Hey bug, how are you?"

"I'm good!" Elle yelled before burying her face in Madelaine's neck.

"I'm glad, bug. Hey guys." She said looking at you and Vanessa.

"Hey Mads." You replied with a little wave.

"Come to steal my child?" Vanessa asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Duh. Is it okay if I take her to the makeup trailer? I promised her last time we would do a little makeover."

"Yeah she promised." Elle chimed in.

"I don't mind. Do you, babe?"

"I'm okay with it as long as Elle behaves."

"I promise I will!" The little girl practically yelled.

"Okay but you have to be back by six, okay?"

"Got it momma bear. Ready Elle?"

"Yeah!"

"Bye guys." Madelaine gave you and Vanessa a smile before leaving, taking your daughter with her.

"What's so important about her brining Elle back at six?" You asked while wrapping your arms around Vanessa's waist.

"That's when I get off tonight. Are you okay with giving me a ride home?" Your girlfriend asked looking up at you.

"Of course! You haven't been home before midnight in a while."

"I know, that's why I asked the producers if I could wrap things up a little early. I miss having dinner with you guys and getting Elle ready for bed."

"We miss you too, so much." You tightened your grip around your girlfriend and kissed the top of her head. Vanessa smiled and cuddled further into you.

That night for the first time in a while you got to spend the night as a family. The three of you sat down and had some slightly weird vegan thing Vanessa made before spending hours watching movies and cartoons. When Elle's bedtime came around, Vanessa changed her into little rubber ducky pajamas, curtousy of Lili and Cami, before reading her a bedtime story. You watched from the doorway as Vanessa gently kissed the top of the little girl's head.

When your girlfriend walked out into the hallway, she wrapped her arms around you and buried her face in your neck. You immediately wrapped your arms around her tightly.

"How'd I get so lucky to have you and Elle?"

"I ask myself the same thing. I love you both so much."

"We love you too, babe." Vanessa pulled away with a small smile.

"Come on, let's go to bed." Your girlfriend took your hand and lead you towards the bedroom. You changed into pajama before climbing into bed together. Vanessa's head rested on your chest while your arms were wrapped around her. Just as you were about to fall asleep you heard Vanessa whisper your name.

"Y/n? You still up?"

"Yeah?"

"Good. I just wanted to let you know you're painting my nails tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Okay Vanessa." You couldn't stop the smile from spreading across your face as you tried to fall asleep.

Credit: writing-imagines.tumblr.com