Stiles Stilinski x Reader

When someone knocked at the door, I dragged my feet as I went to open it. That had to be Stiles, it was our date night and he wouldn't take a no for an answer even if I told him I wasn't feeling up for it. I knew he was determined to cheer me up precisely because of it.

"Can you get it, Y/N?" Scott shouted from his room, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes! It's probably your friend!" I yelled back to him.

"Don't you mean your boyfriend?"

"Same thing"

I finally received whoever was knocking at the door. And it was indeed Stiles, showing me that goofy yet adorable grin of his as soon as he saw me.

"Hi, cutie!" He came in and kissed me in the cheek.

"Hello" I sighed and proceeded to tell him again that I wasn't in the mood for a date outside. "Stiles, I really don't want to-"

"Hey, I know" Coolly closing the door with a soft kick, he held my hands tenderly. "You don't want a date, but this doesn't have to be a date!"

"It's not only that" I complained tiredly. "I'm completely exhausted, drained from my energies. Emotionally, physical and mentally worn out. Entirely"

"Okay" He nodded his head once. "Then let's chat for now and hang out. And we'll see if you feel like doing anything later"

The both of us walked over to the living room, but before we could sit down on the couch, Scott interrupted us. My brother called out for Stiles, which made my boyfriend shut up and make a face.

"I'll go say hi to Scott real quick" My boyfriend winked at me. "I'll be back in a second, cupcake"

He didn't move until I resigned myself and nodded, to which he gave me a brief peck on the cheek and ran upstairs to say hi to his best friend.

Just then mom passed by and stared at me. She had stopped doing whatever she was doing to stand there and smile a little at me.

"What?" I asked her, confused and dumbfounded.

"Are you guys staying here?"

"I honestly have no idea what we're gonna do"

The grin on my mother's lips was enough for me to know what she was thinking. Both Scott and mom loved that Stiles and I were dating, they kept saying how adorable we were together. And Scott adored teasing me about it, even if he was delighted with the fact that his best friend and his sister were dating.

"It's good that Stiles wants to spend the evening with you, Y/N" Mom obnoxiously held me by the chin in a motherly way. "Maybe he can cheer you up and turn that frown upside down"

"I'm not a child, mother" I frowned as I swatted her away jokingly.

"You still are to me" She grinned at me playfully, so I reciprocated sweetly.

"A lot happened lately, you know?" I reminded her to excuse my sad and apathetic mood.

"You don't have to explain, honey" She placed her hand on her hip. "My son is an alpha werewolf, remember?"

I chuckled and nodded, just then hearing a sarcastic guffaw coming from upstairs and footsteps sprinting down the stairs. My hyper Stiles was back.

"I'll give you some privacy" Mom whispered as she left the room, making me roll my eyes.

Just then my boyfriend appeared, showing me a mildly flirtatious and mischievous grin.

"Tell you what" Stiles casually said as he wrapped his arms around me, taking me with him as he plopped down on the touch. "We're gonna stay in tonight"

He put my legs over his lap and then proceeded to place his hands on my hips, pulling me as close to him as he possibly could. I smiled a little in spite of myself, because I always loved to see him getting so cuddly.

"What do you say?" My boyfriend grinned and wriggled his eyebrows in a funny and playful way.

"I guess..." I shrugged, still a little exhausted and apathetic.

Then Stiles' expression shifted to that mischievous and cunning one, with the smirk and all. Immediately after, he tackled me so I lied on the couch and put his weight on top of me.

"Stiles!" I exclaimed with a chuckle, but he ignored me.

In fact, he just took my complaint as an invitation to keep going. I knew that it was his way to ease me into being more cheerful and playful instead of tired and moody.

Indeed, I broke out in fit of laughter as he attacked my neck with something between a kiss and a soft bite. Repeatedly.

Also rapidly digging his fingers on my sides to tickle me, which sent me into a laughing fit while I squirmed around trying to break free from him.

"Hey, that's my sister, dude!" Scott was suddenly standing right next to us.

Stiles immediately broke away and allowed me to sit up. I breathed out heavily as I recovered from it, and glanced up at Scott.

My brother was grinning, almost smirking, as he looked at us.

"What are you doing here?!" Stiles exclaimed angrily, throwing his arms in exasperation.

"Annoying the living hell out of us" I tiredly mumbled, crossing my legs sassily.

"That's not right" Scott replied with that innocent voice of his, putting his usual puppy face. "You two are just adorable!"

"Scott" I sternly told him, crossing my arms as well. "Leave us alone or I'll tell mom"

"Tell mom what?" He challenged me with a soft smirk.

"You know what"

My brother just rolled his eyes, but walked away without another word.

"Do you have something on him?" Stiles asked me, impressed.

"Not really" I grinned, shoving my face on his chest and settling there.

My head shook as his chest vibrated with laughter.

"Cunning!" He uttered, almost proud of my twisted ways.

For a moment we lingered on that position, immersed in the silence. Then I piped up, barely separating myself from him to speak.

"Aren't you gonna hold me?" I grumpily asked him, snuggling closer to him.

He just laughed a little as he tightly and amorously put his arms around me, locking me in the embrace and keeping me as close to him as he could.

Stiles knew it was working. His presence and playful attitude was slowly but surely managing to cheer me up. Being embarrassingly cuddly and clingy was a small price that I was willing to pay for it.

"Hey, cutie" My boyfriend used that adorable voice he saved for playful and corny situations like those.

I looked up and stared into his eyes as I waited for him to keep talking.

"Pucker up!" Stiles cheerfully told me, raising the corners of his lips.

I gladly obliged and kissed him on the lips. Then I hid myself on his embrace again and felt him smiling once more.

"What do you want to do then?" He asked me as he played with my hair, sending pleasant shivers down my spine. "Go out? Catch a movie?"

"Can we just stay here? Stay in?" I asked him childishly. "Just like this?"

"Sure" Stiles grinned, his smile obvious in his voice.

He just wrapped his arms comfortably around me and left a gentle kiss on my temple. That was definitely the best way to spend the night and forget about everything.

Credit: randomfandomimagine.tumblr.com