Sam Winchester x Reader

Imagine being an Angel and visiting Sam in the Mental Hospital

- - - -

Y/N POV:

I looked through the small Glass window into the hospital room of Sam Winchester, he looked so fragile, tired and broken.

My heart aches at the sight of him , I've known Sam since a year now I met the Winchester brothers through Castiel, I was always interested in Human beings and wanted to learn more so Castiel took me with him on earth and instructed me to the brothers.

They teached me a lot and helped me even tho I'm still very clueless about many things like feelings, emotions, food and much more.

My small hands moved to the doorknob and I twisted it open, the Metal door let's out a small sound and Sams head snapped immediately to look at me.

"Hello Sam"

He looked at me with his big puppy eyes but instead of the tickling feeling I usually felt when he looked at me I felt something that Dean described to me as pain or hurt.

"A-Are you real?"

He whispered under his breath while twitching suddenly probably because the devil himself was torturing him.

I smoothly moved through the room and sat down next to him, I felt hot tears welling up in my eyes at this weak sight of him.

"Yes Samuel I am real"

I moved my hand up to his face, he immediately relaxed and leaned his head into my small hands.

"Thank you for coming here Y/N"

"Of course, trust me it is very boring without you"

He chuckled slightly but only a second later he glared at something behind me, his jaw tightened and he balled his fist.

"He is here isn't he"

All he did was nod, I took a deep breath I can't let Sam here like this. He is not able to survive this he is only human he doesn't have enough strength to stand through this mental torture.

"Look at me Samuel, I am gonna be back in a second I'm gonna call your brother and then I will free you from this"

"How?"

"I will not explain it to you not now because I know that you would not approve but I can not live with myself knowing that you have to go through this"

Before he could answer to what I've said I moved to the door and shut it behind me.
I took the phone out of my small bag I brought with me and typed in Deans number.
It rung a few times and then I heard the voice of the elder Winchester on the other line.

"Y/N where are you I've been looking for you since over an hour now?"

"I am at the Mental Institution by Sam okay. Now listen to me Dean please. I know that you and Castiel won't be happy about what I'm gonna do but I have to."

"What are you talking about? Stop speaking in riddles"

"Trust me please, contact Castiel and come here and pick Sam up as soon as you can"

"Wha-"

Before he could say anything else I hung up the phone and walked back into Sams room.

"Sam look at me okay"

His head moved up to look at me, he was still sat down on his bed while I stood between his legs.

"Ignore him okay, this will be over in a few minutes I promise, but before I do it I have to tell you something because I don't know what will happen to me. For the longest time I was interested in humans and when Castiel showed me your world I was flashed each and every story I was told in heaven was true your species is so lovable and interesting I know that I'm still very clueless about many things but I am pretty sure that I fell for you Sam Winchester that's why I can't let you here like this. Now close your eyes it'll be all over soon."

He looked at me with tear filled eyes and a small smile, he did what I said and closed his eyes.
The tears were streaming down my face now as well and I moved my lips down to meet his in a kiss.

I didn't know what I was doing but it felt right, my grace started to transfer into him and I freed his soul from Lucifer.

I pulled away and when I opened my eyes I saw the devil himself sitting in one of the chairs that were placed into the corner of the room he gave me a smirk and a small wave.

"H-He's gone what did you do?"

"You're free now Sam I took it on me I see him now not you"

He wrapped his arms around my petite waist and buried his face in my chest and muttered a grateful 'thank you'.

The door bursted open and we came to face with Dean and Castiel.

"It's too late already Dean, she is seeing him now and Sam is free we have to leave her here"

Sam looked at me shocked but I only gave him a small smile and a rescuing look.

A/N: Yayy new chapter!! I hope you liked it also my request are CLOSED I will write my own small imagines but I won't be writing requests I'm sorry <33