Noah Centineo x Reader

Noah came home around 6 p.m, when the sun was still shining bright outside. He got startled when he opened the door and found every window of the apartment closed, leaving the place completely dark.

He set his backpack on the floor in a corner of the living room and threw his sunglasses on the table near the entrance, using his cell phone's flashlight to light up the way until where the little remote control was to open all the curtains again.

Why the hell was the apartment so dark?

Once the windows were already opened, Noah heard a grunt of pain and immediately he ran into the bedroom, finding you lying on the bed completely rolled up in the blanket and a pillow covering your face because of the light.

"Love, are you okay?" He asked being filled with concern , approaching the bed to get closer to you.

"It's too clear, close the curtains, please." You whimpered, feeling the sunlight hit your eyes, making your head hurt even more.

"Okay, okay." He took the other control on the nightstand and closed only the bedroom curtains now. "What's happening? (Y/n), you ... We're in the summer and you're wrapped in a thick winter blanket."

"My head is exploding and I can barely speak without feeling like throwing up." You explained as loudly as you could, feeling your head throb more with every word that came out of your mouth.

"Are you having another migraine?" He asked and you nodded. "(Y/n), you had an massive migraine last week and now again? It shouldn't be happening." Noah said while taking a deep breath. "Have you taken your medicine yet?"

"Not all of them. I could barely get out of bed." You respond by feeling sick again. "Shit, I'm going to vomit again." You got up too quickly and consequently almost fell on Noah's lap because of weakness.

"You can't get up too fast like that, love." He says with a careful and patient tone and wrapping his arm around your waist to help you get to the bathroom.

You let go of Noah and knelt on the bathroom floor beside the toilet, leaning against the edge to wait, and despite the strong seasickness, nothing came.

"I'll give you a shower." Noah helped you get up, beginning to take off your clothes carefully. You were feeling so weak that you could barely help him take off your own clothes.

"Hot water, please." You asked through a whisper.

"(Y/n), you have a fever, you need a cold shower."

"Noah, please."

"I'm sorry my love." He laid a kiss on your forehead before turning on the shower.

Your whole body shuddered as the drops of icy water began to trickle down your warm skin, and when Noah finished lathering you a few minutes later, you were shaking from head to toe.

Noah helped you dry yourself and get dressed, and then left the room, returning some time later with your medications and a glass of water.

After you finished medicating, you went back to bed and realized that it was already night. Soon you felt the sleep come but you didn't want to fall asleep without waiting for Noah, and when he left the bath, he's dressed in black shorts and a gray shirt, and immediately lie down next to you.

"Smells so good." You murmured as you settled down to lie on his chest and he took to hug you. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"You don't have to thank me. It's no more than my duty to take care of the love of my life." He murmured affectionately and you couldn't hold the silly grin that took your face.

Credit: sincerelyfan.tumblr.com