Peter Parker x Reader

Imagine Peter getting ready for Homecoming in Midtown High since he asked you Tony Starks daughter out

- 𝟹 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 -

Peters POV:
I sat on the couch in the Stark familys living room nervously playing with my fingers bouncing my leg up and down.

„Are you okay Peter you seem nervous?"

Pepper, Y/N's mom asked.

„A little y-yeah"

„Why?"

„Okay so please don't tell Mister Stark but I want to ask Y/N out for Homecoming"

„Aww Peter that's so sweet of you you even brought flowers"

„Y-yeah uhm so do you know when she's coming home?"

I heard the Elevator open my head shot up and my nerves were going on edge again when I saw Y/n walking into the big luxurious apartment.

„Good luck Peter"

Pepper said while standing up and walking out of the room to give Y/n and me some privacy.

„Hi Pete what are you doing here?"

„I-I wanted to uhm ask you something"

„Oh okay what is it?"

She answered sitting down next to me.

„W-Would you uh would you like to go to homecoming w-with m-me?"

Her eyes lit up and a big smile spread across her face.

„Of course I'll go with you Pete that's gonna be fun"

I gave her a nervous smile and held the pink flowers out for her.

„A-Are these for me?"

She asked in awe.

„Y-Yeah"

- 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 -

I stood in front of the mirror practicing how I'm gonna talk to her and how to impress her I mean she is Y/n Stark!
I heard the doorbell ringing so I took one last look into the mirror and ran to the front door to see Mr Stark and Y/n standing in the door step.

„Hi Pete"

She said shyly while, putting a curled strain of her hair behind her ear.

„Y-You look stunning"

„T-Thanks, you look good as well"

„Yeah yeah we get it you guys look good and are nervous so c'mon homecoming is staring in a bit so get in the car lovebirds"

Mr Stark said in a teasing tone while rolling his eyes.
I nodded and said bye to Aunt May, I held my arm out for Y/n, she linked her arm with mine and we walked out of the door towards Mr Starks car which would bring us into school...