Damon Salvatore x Reader

You had visited the Mystic Falls to escape from all the craziness that was going on around you with the arrival of Klaus and his family, to the ever present annoyance of Katherine, and then there was your boyfriend, Damon, who was fixated upon the destruction of well, everyone really.suffice to say you needed a breather.

You took a seat at the bar and ordered a bourbon, neat when your drink finally arrived you noticed the barmans number of the napkin he laid down for you to take. Honestly, you found it flattering but you really weren't in the mood so you ignored the number, over time you noticed the barman would not take his eyes off you, this is when you decided you should probably set him straight so you called him over seeing as your glass was empty anyway.

'Hey cutie, what'll it be?' The barman asked you, winking as he finished his sentence.

'Hey, I really appreciate that you had the courage to leave your number and I really am flattered but you should know, I have a boyfriend, sorry to let you down' You spoke to him, softly and apologetically.

'Well I don't see him here baby, how about when I get off I take you with me, show you what your missing' He barman spoke, your opinion of him completely shifting, now you knew he was sleazy and you just wanted to get out of your situation.

'I don't think you heard me right, I have a boyfriend, besides I think it's probably time to leave, can you just get me the bill please?' You asked, desperate to leave this man behind and go home to find your boyfriend ,Damon.

'I don't think so, stay have a drink, lets see if I can't convince a pretty little thing like you to come home with me' As he spoke his hands got closer to yours until he had grabbed your wrists firmly, preventing you from freeing yourself.

'Hey! Let go of me!' You shouted,hoping someone would take notice of you.

'I said drink!' The man was now shouting back, his nails digging into the flesh on your wrists.

It was at this moment that the bartender flew across the bar, hitting the wall and smashing all of the bottles displayed behind him, knocking him unconscious  ' What part of she has a boyfriend are you failing to understand' You would recognise that voice anywhere, it was the voice of your boyfriend, Damon and honestly you couldn't have been more relived to know he's here with you.

'Are you okay Y/N?' Damon asked you, clearly concerned for your wellbeing, inspecting your body for potential damage.

'I'm fine Damon, honestly, just a little shaken up.' You respond, smiling up at your boyfriend reassuringly.

'Good, because he won't be, I'll kill him for touching you' He shouted, the aggression that disappeared when he was talking to you had reemerged as he started for the man.

Just as Damon had grabbed your abuser by the throat you had gripped his arm from behind. 'Please, don't kill him, I know he shoun'd have touched me but hes not worth it, please Damon.' As you spoke Damons eyes were fixed on the mans, but you knew he was hearing you.

As your grip tightened on Damons arm and your other hand moved to his shoulder before he dripped the man and turned to you, resting his hands on your face. 'I hate that you're so moral Y/N, its really ruining my reputation' He smile at you jokingly.

'Come on murderer, take me home' You smiled up at Damon and kissed him gently before he wrapped his arm around your neck and walked you home.

Credit: dangimagines.tumblr.com