Stiles Stilinski x Reader

You shrugged your coat over your shoulders as you got ready to save Mason since Lydia couldn't use her voice you nominated yourself to help. "I'm still not sure about this," Stiles said from his seat on your bed. "Are you sure about this?"
"I'm sure." You nodded coming to stand in front of him, he reached out and grabbed my hips "there is no one else that can save Mason and if it was any of us he wouldn't hesitate so why should I?" You asked running your hand through his hair before they came to rest on his cheeks where your thumbs were gently gliding over his cheek bones. He sighed before pulling you closer, so close that you ended up straddling him.
"You need to be careful" he warned.
"I'll be careful, I promise plus I'm more experienced than Lydia, I know what I have to do and how to do it, I promise that I wouldn't do this unless I'm certain that everyone was going to make it out of this." You smiled, "I'm the Banshee not you and I don't have that feeling so stop worrying." He nodded his grip loosening on you, you smile and then placed your lips on his, the kiss was slow as if you both had all the time in the world, but you knew that the truth was the complete opposite as you pulled away, getting off his lap and then stuck your hand out waving it at him "Come on we need to meet them at the hospital."

"What are these?" Stiles asked as Scott passed him something.
"Something I've been working on for a while  just make sure that Malia gets it," Scott ordered.
"Okay are these a plan B?" Stiles asked.
"They were plan A" Scott answered.
"Plan A never works," Stiles answered.
"Why are you being such a downer." You smirked elbowing him. "Just give those to Malia." Stiles nodded before kissing you on the cheek and running off.
"So... Someone wanna tell me what we're up against?" You asked.
"What?" Scott asked.
"Well... how big is it and what the percentage of death?"
"Stiles said you were sure no one was going to die," Liam said.
"Yeah I'm sure none of you guys are going to die, I can't tell if I am though so I need to know how tall it is and the percentage of death" You repeated.
"Um... You've haven't seen him yet?" Scott asked.
"No Stiles doesn't let me go anywhere." You answered. "This is the first time he left me alone since the assassin thing, his stuff is still at my house! Look we haven't got time for this let's just go!"

You walked into the water treatment plant and everything made you feel uneasy as you walked through you heard a buzzing, like electric. "Scott, did you hear that?" Liam asked.
"I heard that" I nodded, Scott frowned.
"(Y/N)! Get out of the water!" Liam ordered before pushing you towards the wall you gasped before turning to run and running straight into Theo.
"Great..." I sighed as Theo grabbed my arm.
"Sorry (Y/N)," Theo said before pushing you through a hole in the floor, Scott shot forward and grabbed your arm.
"You did not just push me down a hole!" You yelled a Theo. "When I get a hold of you, I swear!" Theo leant forward and stuck his claws in Scott's back and you smiled up at Scott and mouthed 'I'll be okay' as he let go of your wrist. You hit the ground and a sharp pain went through your ankles. "Mother fucker dropped me down a hole, when I get a hold of him I'm gonna kill him, now I'm stuck in a room with a door that doesn't open" You growled to myself as you pulled at the door. "You're kidding me!" Suddenly a sword was stuck straight through the door "Holy mother of god!" You yelled as you took a step back as the door fell to reveal Kira.
"Sorry, I'm late." She smiled.
"You know what right now, I couldn't love you timing more." You breathed hugging her. "Right now I've got a to-do list we had better get started." Kira nodded before leading you towards where the fight was happening.

"Hey, dude with the surprisingly modern haircut!" You yelled as Sebastian turned to you, he looked at you before walking towards you.
"Um, I think your gonna need to do something else," Kira said as his eyes glowed blue. You took in a deep breath before screaming Mason's name, you watched as the body of the beast disbursed and Mason fell through the fog, Corey appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Mason. The mist took the shape of the beast as it seemed to be looking for a host, Parrish grabbed it and called out to Scott who grabbed the cane threw it straight through the mist killing the beast once and for all. You breathe out a sigh of relief.
"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked.
"Not everyone!" Theo yelled.
"Okay, that is it! I'm going to make you dead!" You glared walking forward only to caught round the waist by Scott as Kira ran forward pushing her sword out in front of her catching the electricity that Theo had sent towards Scott.
"Theo the skinwalkers have a message for you. They said your sister wants to see you" Kira said before stabbing her sword into the ground and a hole opened up at his feet and a girl you assumed was his sister crawled out of the ground grabbed his foot pulling him into the hole.

"You okay?" Stiles asked as you both walked into your room.

"Yeah..." You answered. "Why?"
"This is the last time I let you do anything without me," Stiles answered.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"You tried to run towards the danger!" Stiles pointed out.
"Yeah to kill it... Isn't that what you do all the time!?" You asked.
"Yeah, that's different," Stiles answered. "You promised you'd be careful!" You stayed silent as you changed and climbed into bed, the whole time Stiles watched you waiting for you to speak again. "(Y/N)?"
You stayed silent as you felt the mattress dipped and an arm stretched over your waist pulling you into his body. You sighed. "You can't have double standards." You muttered.
"Fine, how about we both promise to be careful," Stiles suggested.
"Fine as long as I can get updates from Scott or you let me tag along." You smiled.
"Fine." Stiles nodded placing a kiss on your temple before pulling you closer and sighing happily.

Credit: imaginefan.tumblr.com