Zach Mitchell x Reader

~~~~Owen's P.O.V~~~~

He watched from a distance as Zach and y/ n were laughing away down by his motorcycle. It infuriated him, you can't just walk up and start flirting with y/ n for no reason. He was going to stop this.

~~~~Y/n P.O.V~~~~

" If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand." Zach said while slightly moving over to stand closer to you.

In truth you were enjoying this a lot, I mean sure you were blushing so much a tomato wouldn't even compete with the redness, but you thought it was really sweet and cute. Plus your father was not really the type to let boys hang out around you too much, but yet he flirted with almost every women he meets.

"Why are you so loveable?" He asked breaking you away from your thoughts.

Now it was your turn to try to be romantic, in truth you kinda sucked at it, " why are you so handsome?" Nailed it! You silently cheered yourself for successfully coming up with something.

He laughed slightly and looked at the ground, when he looked back up his smile dropped into a straight line and you could see the fear in his eyes.

Oh no.

"What are you doing to my daughter?" A stern voice asked from behind you. "Are you sexually harassing her because I swear if you are, you will never see the light of day again."

Zach stuttered trying to get words out and eventually spoke, "Owen I'm not-"

"Dad he's not doing anything wrong and you need to stop trying to scare away everyone who likes me!" You interrupted, knowing that whatever Zach was gonna say was not gonna work.

"You know I'm just trying to protect little raptor, you know how stupid boys are."

"But I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself, besides you know if he breaks my heart I'm gonna be the first to punch him then you."

He looked up at Zach and than back at you. "Fine, but if you break her heart don't say I didn't warn you."

Owen walked away and you turned around to face Zach, "Yay problem solved-" you burst out laughing when you saw his terrified expression. "Don't worry,  get used to it."

Credit: holyanglemin.tumblr.com