Void Stiles x Reader

You were pulling your hair. You scratched the back of your neck, tangling your fingers with the strands of your hair and tugging on them while you paced around Scott's room. You walked the space between an armchair and Scott's bed, never fixing your eyes to new objects. You kept your eyes fixed on either to your toes or the window. Every time you gazed the window you walked over to it, taking a long gaze at the surrounding of the house.

You were worried. Not sure what you were waiting for, but it was not good. That you were sure of. It would more likely be Void to be the first one to show up. He could teleport unlike any werewolf or others like them. No one you knew could do the same.

You felt like you had doomed your friends to death. You had told them what the nogitsune wanted. You had told them everything that was enough to build up a nice death scene. Maybe that was why you did it? Or maybe that is why Void told these to you? What he wanted and needed and for why. And of course you had fallen for it, told them, unwillingly though, and now everyone, even you, were in danger.

You had told the pack what you suspected was going on, why had the nogitsune come after you, why was he so offensive towards them. Of course they wanted to know, you then trying to back away from the subject, thinking it was nothing. You didn't want to look like an attention seeking teenage girl, but Scott didn't leave it there. He pressured you to tell him. And you did.

You thought the nogitsune was after you, though you didn't know why, but it still bothered you. You pointed out how he had never made a move on you, a threatening one. He had always circled you, walking pass you, sometimes making eye contact with you while smirking.

Scott didn't know wether it was point that should be taken seriously, but he did give it a thought. He even thought about testing the fact that were your suspicious true. That was it now. This was the test.

You started to bite your lower lip, your nails. Still moving nervously around in the already so unwell lighted room. If it wasn't already enough to make you worry and nervous it had to be getting dark sooner than before just today.

You didn't even know what you were worried for. That Void would kill Scott and the pack, or that Scott would kill Void? Or that you even cared if they would kill the nogitsune!

You knew Scott had a plan that wouldn't set anyone in danger if it was even worth a try. Still, you were nervous as hell.

Scott had sent you to his house, where you were right now, and he was with the pack at the school waiting for Stiles to show up.

-at the school-

Scott, Isaac and Allison were inside the school building, Lydia was with Aiden and Ethan at the front doors. They knew he would be there at any second.

Scott had his phone close, keeping a track on you. Making sure you were fine and inside, safe. He kept sending you texts where he asked were you alone and were you ok. Of course you were. But you started to get lonely and a bit anxious.

The front door flew open, Aiden and Ethan's mixed werewolf body flying across the air in front of Scott and others. Stiles had Lydia with him, he had his hand tangled in her hair while he dragged her with him, then he pushed her on the floor, gazing at Scott.

"You think your little banshee and a mutant freak can stop me?" He yelled, the voice echoing in the hallway. "You're little seven numbered pack is just getting one number smaller." He smirked.

Scott got ready to attack, he arched his back, his face changing more animal like, his eyes a mixture of red and yellow.

"It already has!" Scott announced.