Tate Langdon x Reader

2011

I had just moved to the infamous Murder House in Los Angeles, California, a couple months ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought moving across the country and starting brand new. The reason why my family and I moved was because my dad had an affair on my mom. My mom isn't happy. I know that is because anytime my dad tries to hold her hand she takes her hand away from his. Also if he enters the room she has to be at the other side of the room so that there isn't any arguments. I just don't get why they don't just get a divorce. I mean seriously they are both unhappy in their marriage. Even though my mom still says they love each other. I could actually care less. i have someone in my life who loves and cares for me. His name is Tate Langdon. He is one of my dad's patients. My dad is a psychiatrist. I didn't really care if he was crazy. At least he is seeking help to get better. It was all really fate how we met. I was just walking downstairs and I bumped into him while going to the kitchen. It was awkward it was just us staring into our eyes. He then broke the tension by laughing. I muttered a 'Sorry' and he said 'Don't me.' I guess what they say is true. Love at first sight is real, well for me and Tate that is. There was something wrong with Tate though. The thing is that he is dead. I don't care though. He admitted to all the wrong things he has done and I couldn't be happier.

 He admitted to all the wrong things he has done and I couldn't be happier

Originally posted by a-sky-full-of-stars-x

Anyways I was at school at Westfield and was getting my books to go to my next class. I closed my locker shut. When I did there was a jock right behind where the locker was.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jacob said.

"Hi Jacob. Would you mind getting out of the way for me to go to my next class." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that (Y/N). I just want to talk!" He said.

"What do you want to talk about? You better talk fast because you have thirty seconds." I said.

"Okay well you know that big science test we have?" I shook my head yes."Well I was wondering if maybe I could go to your house and we could have a study session? Maybe you could help me ace it?" He asked.

"Okay. Meet me at my house at four, okay?" I said not really wanting to let him come over.

"Thanks (Y/N)! You're the best!" Jacob goes to kiss my cheek but I put my hand infront of my face before he could.

"Sorry but none of that!" I said then he awkwardly left. I went to my last period of the day, Science. Jacob was staring at me the whole time during class. "How am I supposed to help him study if he isn't paying attention at all?" I mentally groaned. The bell rung and I rushed to get out of the classroom before Jacob could approach me. I arrived at my locker and I grabbed my science textbook and notes to help me study with Jacob. I quickly packed it in my backpack and I ran out the school doors before Jacob could once again approach me. I walk to my car and unlock it. I got in and drove to my house. I quickly got out of my car seeing that both my parents were still out of town for a day trip. I rushed inside to see what time it was and it was three fifteen. I let a sigh out of my mouth as I knew that Jacob wasn't going to be here soon.