David Dobrik x Reader {part 2}

When we got to my apartment I wasn't feeling sad anymore. It felt like all the emotions and my thoughts about, who David is had flushed away. I put my phone on silent and sit in front of my TV next to girls. "How are you feeling?" Corinna asked me. I felt fine, not bad and definitely not good. I just felt like David wasn't a person I thought he was.
I get it that he just said I was too clingy and it was annoying, but when you're with some you should want to be with them and touch them. Their touch shouldn't make you feel annoyed in any type of way. Maybe I was overthinking things, but I felt like we shouldn't be together anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still love him, but what he said really hurt me.
I told that to girls and they looked hurt. "David loves you, Y/N. More than I've ever seen him love anyone," Erin said to me and I looked at her. "She's right. I've known David for a long long time now and trust me when I say this. He loves you. Yes, lately he has been changing, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be with him," said Carly to me.
I took a sip of wine that Corinna had brought to me. "I know, but as I said. Your loved one's touch shouldn't make you feel annoyed and God knows, what more he doesn't like about me," I said to them and it got silent. I wasn't gonna talk to him about it. I wasn't even sure, what to say to him so I just decided to do, what was best for me at this moment. "I'm going to ignore him for a while. Just to gather thoughts about all this so I don't make stupid decisions that I may regret later," I said to them. They didn't agree at first, but they had to. It was best for me.
After they left I checked my phone and I had 10 missed calls and 22 text messages from him. I didn't even bother to look at them otherwise I'd get weak and then we'd get into a fight. I just watched Netflix and filmed a couple of videos.
Three days had past and I didn't talk to David even once. I've been ignoring him at my best. He must enjoy it. My clingy level right now is between -2 and 0. As I was editing my next video I saw that Zane was calling me. I answered it.
Z: Hey!
Me: Hey, what's up?
Z: Is everything okay?
Me: Yeah..um...just work you know. Haven't had any time...
Z: Okay, do you want to hang today at the house? I want to vlog with you.
Me: Um.... yeah. Uh... I guess so. See ya there!
Z: Love you, bye!
Me: Love you too, bye!
I hung up the phone and thought of what I had said yes to. I'm so sure David's going to be there and it's going to be quite hard to ignore him, but I got my girls to help me. So I texted our group chat
Hey, girlies! Heading to the house, Zane called me. You have to help me ignore David. Just make sure we can't talk, alright? xx
They all agreed to help me. I put on a chill outfit nothing fancy, but a way to catch David's eye. Light makeup, just the usual. I ordered an Uber and before I knew it I was on my way to the house.
Uber pulled up to the house. I thanked the driver and we said our goodbyes. It was hard to walk in that door, but I did it anyway. "Hey, guys!" I said as I walked in and the first face I saw was his. His face light up, when he saw me, but then it quickly filled with sadness. Zane came and hugged me. "Ready to film a video?" I asked him and he nodded. "Let's go," I said and he looked a little confused.
"Right now?" he asked me with a surprised face. "Well yeah," I said giggling. He laughed and we went to his room. Not once did I look at David. I felt my phone buzz and saw it was a text from Kristen.
He started at you the whole time with the saddest face ever
I felt a sharp pain in my chest after reading the last part. Every part of me wanted to run into his arms and tell him everything's going to be alright, but then there's this other part that remembers, what he said and that part had more control so I stayed and sat next to Zane.
"What's the video about?" I asked him as he was focusing the camera. "Just a simple Q&A for the two of us," he said with a smile and sat down. We filmed the intro and then we got to the answering part. There were all kinds of questions about if we were going on tour, merch and personal life. "Where's David right now?" Zane read the question. "He's right here. DAVID!" he screamed and I felt uncomfortable.
Soon the door opened and David walks in. I looked at him in the eye for a moment and he smiled a little. I turned my eyes away and looked at the ground. When I looked back up he swallowed hard, it felt like he was trying to hold back tears or something. "What?" he asked him and Zane laughed. "Come here, film with us. The most famous couple in my video is like a million views at least," he said.
"I don't know," he said looking at me. I didn't even move a muscle, but my hands were sweating, my heart was beating and I was getting really nervous. "Oh cmon," he said and then he sat down next to me. After three days I felt his body against mine and I wanted to scream. I've missed him so much and yet I can't even talk to him, because I literally have nothing to say.
So I scooted more next to Zane so there was an at least 2-inch gap between us. "I took my phone and quickly send a random message to our girls' group. Just different letters hoping they'd guess, what was wrong. "Okay, next question," I said with a smile on my face and I saw that David took a deep breath in after hearing my voice. I looked at him and he was looking at me. For a second he looked at my lips, but then I turned away and looked down.
"How's David's and Y/N's relationship going?" Zane read the next question and I moved in my seat. Right after that, there was a knock on the door and Corinna walked in. "Sorry Zane, can you film the video with David? I'll need Y/N. It's an emergency, girly things," she said looking at me and I thought God that she understood, what was going on.
"Really, Corinna?" Zane asked whining. "Do you really have to go?" David asked me. This was the first time he had talked to me after three days of me totally ignoring him. "Yes, really. Sorry, Zane," she said and grabbed my hand. I walked out of the door not looking at David for even a split second. "Thank you for getting me out of there," I said giving her a hug. "No problem. Let's go to Todd's room," she said.
We sat on his bed, ordered food and talked. "Did Kian and Jc invite you to their party tonight?" she asked me as we were eating our food. "Yeah, they did," I said with a smile. "You going?" she asked me and I nodded. She almost choked on her food and I laughed. "Okay, don't die, please," I said to her and she giggled. "David will be there," she said and my smile faded. "I know, but it's okay. I think I've given him a harsh time for a while now and it's time to see, what he does if we spend time in the same room," I said and she nodded.
We heard a knock on the door and David walked in. "Hey, Y/N. Can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked with a soft voice being all serious. Corinna looked at me. "Actually, I was just going to go. I have.. uh.." I couldn't think of anything so Corinna came to the rescue. "She has a meeting," she said and I nodded. "Please, it's important," he said with hurt in his eyes. "I can drive you there. Just please, Y/N," he said with the saddest voice I have ever heard come out of him. "Fine," I said harshly and took my backpack.
"See you tonight. Love you," I said to Corinna hugging her. "Love you too and please give him a chance," she said in a whisper and I gave her a soft smile. We walked out of the door to the living room. "I'm going. Bye, guys!" I said waving at them. "You coming tonight?" Jason asked me and I smiled. "Couldn't miss it," I said. David took his camera and we walked out. He puts his hand on the small of my back as we were walking to the car, but I pushed it away.
We sat in the car and he put the car on autopilot. Fuck, I forgot his car knew, how to drive. This was going to be intense. "Where to, miss?" he asked me with a soft smile. "Home," I said in a plane tone and looked forward. He typed in 'My love's home' and my address popped up. My heart skipped a beat. That was the nicest thing I've seen ever. I never knew he had done that.
Car starts driving and he turns himself towards me. "babe.." he says softly. After he called me that it felt like a thousand knives had stabbed my heart. I loved him so much and to hear him call me that made me want to cry right now, right there. "Don't," I said turning my face away so he wouldn't know, what effect he had on me. "What's going on, baby?" he asked again putting his hand on my thigh and trying to look me in the eye. I turned to him, my eyes shiny from tears trying their best to climb out.
"Nothing. Let me out. I changed my mind. I don't want to drive with you," I said and I actually meant it. I couldn't look at him. I loved him so so so fucking much. There are not enough words to describe my feelings about him. "Please don't go, Y/N. I love you. Talk to me. What did I do wrong? I don't want to lose you," he said and a tear fell down his face, then another one. He was crying. I haven't even realised, how hurt he must be.
He rubbed his hand up and down my leg. I pushed it away and didn't say a word. After a second I looked at him. He was so broken. "Please, babe. Tell me, what I did so I can make it better. You not letting me touch you or you not even letting me sit next to you. You've been ignoring me for three days, you can't even be in the same room as me... I-" he couldn't get another word out.
He cried. Right in front of me. He cried, he was so hurt. "Babe," I said and put my hand on his back. He looked at me with a small smile. "Say it again," he said. "Babe," I repeated and he let out a deep breath. "I can't. I can't be with you," I said and he looked at me in shock. A tear fell down my face. "Don't say that. No. No, no, no," he said. "Why?" he asked me and looked at me in the eye. I turned my face away. "Baby, look at me," he said and took my hands into his.
I turned my face to look at him in the eye. I couldn't do this if I looked at him and he knew that. "Why?" he asked me in a soft voice. "You broke my heart, David," I said quietly. It was true, it might not seem much, but it really really hurt me. "How did I hurt you? I've never wanted to hurt you. I love you, baby. I want you to be happy with me," he said and kissed my hand.
We got to my place and I looked at him. "Bye," I said to him and stepped out of the car and quickly walked to my door. He ran after me. I closed the door and looked at him through the class. "Please let me in. I'm begging you," he said his voice cracking a little. He was trying his best not to fall apart. I opened the door and we took an elevator upstairs.
As the door closed it started going up. I lived on the last floor so this was going to be a long ride. "How?" he asked me softly. "I heard, what you said about me when you were talking to guys in Toddy's room three days ago," I said and he punched the elevator wall. "I didn't mean it. Really, I didn't. I didn't know, what I was saying. You're not clingy or even a little annoying. I would give everything just to feel your lips on mine for one more time. Please, forgive me," he said and he was standing in front of me holding both of my hands in his.
"I can't. If you say it you mean it and you know that," I said and tried to pull my hands from his, but he didn't let me. "No, babe. Listen to me," he said as he was kneeling down in front of me, tears falling down on his face. "I love you. All of you. I can't live without you pretty head, your soft lips, those arms and legs. I want to feel your touch on my skin again. Tell me, what do I have to do for you to forgive me," he said hugging me as he was kneeling down in front of me and crying.
I kneeled down next to me. I couldn't see him like that. "Babe, look at me," I said with a soft voice and he did. "I can't forgive you that easily," I said and I saw he was starting to say something, but I stopped him. "I just need a little time. Not much. Just tell me, when I'm doing something wrong.." I said and looked down. "You weren't doing anything wrong, babe. I was just being a stupid idiot," he said and put his hands on my face, cupping my cheeks. "I love you so much, Y/N. I literally can't live without you," he said while looking deep into my eyes. "I love you too," I said and looked at him.
The doors opened, I stood up and walked out. "See you at the party?" he asked me with a small smile. "I hope so," I said with a smile and got into my apartment.
I was dancing around, having a great time. I haven't spoken to David since the elevator moment and I'm trying not to. I'm not ignoring him I'm just trying to put this on a hold for this night I just want to have a good time and party with my friends. We did all kinds of stuff I was fucked.
I still knew, what was going on, but just feeling very loose and euphoric. After a long night of partying, I took a cab and went home. I saw David at the party, but we didn't talk much. I just wanted to feel good for tonight and he let me do it. He made sure I knew, how much I meant to him and made all those kind gestures.
I woke up and I looked outside. It was 11.21pm and the sun was about to set. I looked at my phone and saw a that I had a missing call and text from David.
Baby Dave: Are you okay? Are safely at home?
Me: Yes, sorry I didn't respond. Just woke up.
I put on clothes, packed myself some food in my backpack and took my car keys. I was too tired yesterday to go watch the sunrise so I decided it wouldn't hurt if I watched the sunset tonight. I got into my car and drove to my favourite spot in the city with the most amazing view of the city.
I park my car and walk down to my sitting spot with two blankets wrapped around me. One for sitting on and another one for, when it gets cold. I step down and see someone sitting in my spot. Great, not so private anymore. I was starting to walk away when I heard someone say something. I turn around and see it's David.
"Hey," he says softly with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked him as I gave him my another blanket and sat down next to him. Still a gap between us. "Well, I came here yesterday after the party to watch the sunrise, your tradition and thought about you and us. How I was so fucking stupid and how might've lost the love of my life, because of that. Tonight I thought maybe if I came here again to watch the sunset I'd find some peace and I did. You," he said and looked at me.
He was being serious. "You?" he asked me with a smile that lasted only for a second. "Well, I was too tired and sad yesterday to come here, because I was thinking of, how much I loved you, but then I remembered, how you hurt me," I said and at the last part, he looked down. "Then I fell asleep and saw a text from the love of my life. Then I thought I could come here and find out, what to do and I did," I said and looked at him with a soft smile.
"And?" he asked me worriedly. "I love you," I said softly to him and he smiled. "I love you too, Y/N," he said. I guess he thought I was breaking up with me as I saw his eyes getting a little shiny. I took his face to my hands and made him look at me. "I Love You, David Dobrik, and I always will," I said with a smile spreading and growing bigger and bigger with each passing second.
He looked like he was about to fall apart if I said, what he thought I would say, but hearing me say those words to him made him smile. That's when I kissed him. Butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounding from the happiness of finally being able to kiss him and to feel his body. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me as close to his as possible our kiss deepening. He was afraid if he let go I would disappear.
My lungs started burning so I pulled away for a second to catch my breath and look at him. He was happy again, so so happy. "I love you, Y/N. I'll never let you go, ever," he said with a smile and kissed me again.

Credit: mindofhills.tumblr.com