Cole Sprouse x Reader

Cole and [Y/N] were practically inseparable on and off set. Their friendship hadn't begun on Riverdale but actually years ago on Suite Life with his brother. [Y/N] wasn't a character on the hit Disney show for long but long enough to form a solid friendship with the Sprouse twins. It was a little ironic to them because she had been Dylan's love interest on Suite Life back then and was now Cole's love interest on Riverdale. There was a standing joke that she was just hopping to one Sprouse to the next. 

Just like Cole and Dylan, after her own Disney show came to an end, she enrolled in college and dropped the idea of being an actor. She had no intentions of returning but after some major convincing from Cole to audition for this new television series, she decided to give it a shot. And after some beautiful friendships were made with her cast mates, she never regretted it. However, she did feel that Riverdale will probably be her last ever project involving the acting world. As much as she enjoyed acting again, she had grown up in the time she was in college. There were more important things she felt that she could be doing with her life than provide amusement for people. But, again, she had plenty of time with her Riverdale family until then.

[Y/N] and Cole were seated next to each other, preparing to be interviewed for their show. Unbeknownst to them, the camera had already begun rolling, catching their undeniably chemistry.

"Quit it," [Y/N] swatted his hand from her leg. Smiling, she laughed. "I said quit it, Cole!" Smacking his hand once more from her fringe pieces that covered her dress. "I swear to, if you don't!" Taking matters into her own hands, she started to pinch his chest, hoping that she would catch a nipple.

"Ow, ow!" Cole laughed, blocking her movements to pinch him any further. Grabbing her hands, he held them tight. "Alright, let's call a truce."

Playfully narrowing her eyes, "You're actually going to stop? I know you Cole," squinting her eyes, she smirked. "The very minute i let my guard down, you're going to mess with it again. I don't have time for your shit."

"Ouch," Cole laughed. Letting go of her hands, he put his own up in submission. "I promise."

"I don't trust you." [Y/N] laughed.

"What? You don't trust me? What. I'm deeply hurt." Cole pretended to act upset.

Rolling her eyes, "Oh build a bridge and get over it."

"Cute. That line is what? Twenty years old now."

"Well, it's younger than you, so there's that."

"Really?" Cole scoffed, but it was immediately followed by a smile.

"Yes, really."

"You're a brat."

"I take that as a compliment." [Y/N] snickered.

"Remind me again why were friends?" Cole chuckled.

"Because I'm amazing, what other reason do you need?"

The interviewer walked in just in time to see their little banter, smiling, he chuckled. "I assume this the reason why your cast mates say you shouldn't be paired in interviews?"

Cole shrugged, chuckling as well. "Ah, they just hate on us because they aren't us."

[Y/N] shook her head, smiling, "I love you, idiot."

Pouting, "You called me an idiot."

"Because you are one." She shot back, turning towards the interviewer, she sighed in content. "We've known each other for years, it's probably best that we don't get paired or sit next to each other on the panel. We're trouble."

"Yes, yes we are." Cole agreed, smirking.

Credit: stallingdemons.tumblr.com