Madelaine Petsch x Reader

Madelaine has been away filming for Riverdale for two months now and I miss her like hell.

So, today i have decided to jump on a plane and visit her.

My plane lands and I hop into a cab which takes me to the hotel that Mads is staying at. I then drop my luggage off at her room and get another cab to the place they're filming.

It takes around an hour before I arrive at set, I pay the cab driver and make my way towards the trailer and I know she'll be in if she's not filming.

"Surprise!" I say once she opens the door.

"What are - what are you doing here?!"

"Well, I haven't seen you in months and I thought I would surprise my gorgeous girlfriend." I reply grinning and she jumps into my arms for a hug.

"I've missed you so much." She says and I walk up the couple of steps into the trailer.

"I missed you too." I say and we sit down once she's jumped off me and we cuddle into one another.

"I could stay like this forever." I say.

"Me too." she says kissing my forehead and leaving a red lipstick mark.

We talk for while, catching up on what we're been up to before Camila enters the trailer.

"Y/N! Hey! I would leave but Mads, you're needed to film the next scene." She says realising she's intruded.

"Do I have to?" Madi pouts and we laugh as Cami nods her head.

"I'll be there in a minute." madi adds.

"You're kind of needed now Mads, it took us a while to realise you would be in your trailer." Cami says, knowing we want to spend time with one another but can't.

"Come on." She adds, laughing, and starts dragging Madi away to the set.

"I won't be long Y/N!" Madelaine says and the trailer door closes.

I've been waiting for around an hour and I soon get a call for Madelaine.

"Y/N, please come, I need back up!"

"What's happening?"

"They're making fun of me, a joke of course but they keep doing kiss noises." she says and I laugh.

"I'll be there in a min babe." I say and we hang up.

Let's just say myself and Madelaine are the rest of the casts' OTP.

Credit: riverdalewrite.tumblr.com