Stiles Stilinski x Reader

"Did we have to leave so early?" You whined, dragging your feet as you wrapped your blanket tighter around yourself.  Your brother rolled his eyes, claiming the backseat of the jeep and laying across it.

"If we wanna get a good spot in the woods, yes" Scott told you, fluffing his pillow on the car seat.  You headed to the passengers side of the vehicle.  Only to find the door already being held open for you by your amazing boyfriend, Stiles.

"Mm thanks" You said, sleepily kissing his cheek before climbing in.

"Who says chivalry's dead" Stiles said with a wink.  You were too tired to respond, so he just tucked  your blanket around you and found a way to  buckle you in without making you uncomfortable.  "Get some sleep" He reached across and pecked your cheek

He closed the door and quickly walked around the other side.  He got in and turned the key a few times before the engine started.

"Hey wait" Scott said, lifting his head just enough so Stiles could could see him in the rear view mirror.  "You can't go yet, you didn't tuck me in and kiss me" He said with a whine and a snicker.

"Fuck off" You muttered, curling up in the seat for better sleep.  "All the stuff's in the back right?"

"Yep" Stiles answered.  "Scott and I piled all the bags and stuff in last night when you passed out on the recliner" Scott chuckled from the back.

"How much fun can she be camping if she sleeps through everything?"

"Fuck off Scott" You gritted.  A small growl left your lips.  Stiles reached his hand over the console as he rubbed your arm gently.

"Okay okay you two, both of you go to sleep and behave or I'm turning Roscoe around!"

"Stiles, babe, we're not even out of your neighborhood yet" You said, making both you and Scott laugh.

"For God's sake just sleep" Stiles groaned.

An hour later, you were eating a pack of Twizzlers while Scott belted out the lyrics to Cool for the Summer.

You looked over to Stiles. 

"I'm your favorite twin, right?" You asked, gesturing to the backseat where your brother was being a dumb ass.  Stiles rolled his eyes.

"What!? She's your favorite? You were my friend first!" Scott exclaimed.

"Hey hey hey!" Stiles yelled, ready to slam on the horn.  "It changes... here and there" Stiles said, pursing his lips and bopping his head back and forth as he pulled up to a stop light.

"Oh please!" Scott waved his hand dramatically.  "What can she do for you that I can't do better?"

You and Stiles turned to look at Scott, silently staring.

"Well, I can think of a few things" Stiles stated.  "But hey if you wanted to test it out man-"

"No, no, just stop" Scott sighed, laying back down along the backseat row.  "I'm going back to sleep.  Don't wake me till we're there"

And with that, Scott put in his earbuds, cranked up his music, and closed his eyes.  You looked over at Stiles for a moment, then curled back up in your seat, enjoying the silence that followed.

Another hour passed of you and Stiles making small talks and mini naps.  As well as you insisting on driving so Stiles could rest, but he'd never let another person drive his baby.

"Scott! Scotty hey wake up buddy!" Stiles said as he began the route through the woods.  The alpha jumped up mid snore.

"Wha-what? Are we here?" Stiles chuckled and shook his head.