Lydia Martin x Reader

(This is a sister relationship not romantic!)

Imagine your Lydia's little sister and getting bit by a werewolf

Imagine your Lydia's little sister and getting bit by a werewolf. {part 2 final part}

Y/N POV:
I was walking along the dark and empty school corridors, the only sound that could be heard were my heels that were clicking against the floor.

I looked around while my hands run along the cold lockers, it was deadly silent.
Chills ran down my back and suddenly loud music started playing.

I spun around quickly and saw the gym hall Illuminated by colorful lights and Ballons, I felt watched so looked behind me once again but was faced with a dark lonely hallway.

The feeling of sacredness started to fill my body and my hands started to shake a bit, I walked towards the gym where all the pop music was coming from.

I looked around in the room and saw a letter laying on the benches.
I picked the handwritten letter up and opened it.

I can see you Y/n, I am watching each and every step you take. I know that you are scared and confused but I want you to do something, go to your dearest persons locker and find the next clue.

I breathed out heavily and folded the letter back up with shaking hands.
I was being watched what kind of sick show is this? This must be a nightmare c'mon Y/N wake up!!

*BANG*

I ran out of the gym as fast as I could because it sounded like a gun shot.
Then there was this feeling again i was paranoid scared that something or someone was behind me.

Think Y/n how can you get out of this?
Maybe I have to solve the riddle to wake back up, okay let's do this Y/n i only have to find the locker and then you are out of this, you this got this!

Your dearest person, it has to be Lydia.

I made my way to her locker and put in her code, it unlocked but there was no letter in it.
Tears started to fill my eyes because i did not know what to do, the only person I can still think of is Allison but Lydia is my dearest person why isn't the letter in here?!

I checked Allison's locker but there wasn't a letter either, panic started to settle in and I sat down on the floor sobbing into my hands.

"Your dearest person Y/n think closely"

I muttered to myself and then the answer hit me like a bus...Stiles.
I stood up and rushed to his locker which was next to mine quickly, I fumbled with the lock until the familiar click came and the locker door opened.

And on the bottom of the locker I saw the letter, I picked it up and ripped it open.

Congratulations Y/n you solved the riddle, now go back where you first came from and find your surprise under the colorful rubber.
But hurry up I can already smell you I'm close.