Anakin Skywalker x Reader

You and Anakin Skywalker had been close friends for as long as you could remember. You were best friends back when you both lived on the planet of Tatooine, you were best friends when you were both brought to the Jedi Temple for training quite a few years ago, and you were still best friends now. Although, things have definitely changed. You had grown to feel something more for Anakin, and he had the same feelings about you. Of course, you both knew it was against the rules and were not allowed to be in love, much less be in love with another Jedi, but you couldn't help your feelings.
You had started dating months ago, successfully hiding your relationship from everyone else. You loved him with your whole heart and you didn't want to lose him so you knew you had to hide it, even though you'd give almost anything to not have to keep it a secret anymore. But none of this stopped either of you from hugging and stealing kisses when you were alone, or even sneaking into one anothers room at night just to simply spend time together.
You were currently training with Anakin, both of you determined to be more skilled than the other for no necessary reason. You were both very competitive and strangly, it was one of the reasons that brought you two together.
"I'd just stop trying if I were you." You said between swinging your blue lightsaber at his, back and forth. "We both know I'm way better at this than you are." You grinned as you kept fighting. This kind of thing happened between you two often, despite the fact that you were in love with him. It was simply just banter that always happened while training.
"Oh, is that so?" He replied, a smirk growing on his lips as he kept throwing swift swings of his saber, you successfully deflecting each one with your own. "I could just be going easy on you." He said with a raise of his eyebrows as he stepped closer to you, causing you to step back more to give yourself more fighting space.
You let out a slight chuckle. "Oh, please. You wish you were going easier on me. You just don't want to admit that I'm better than you are." You said with a light shrug, mirroring his smirk as you hit his saber hard, almost knocking him over which caused you to laugh.
Anakin chuckled lightly at you, steadying himself before pushing you back further until your back was flat against the wall.
Somehow in the midst of your laughter at almost winning, he had managed to not only hold you against the wall, but also steal your lightsaber and cross it with his own over your neck.
You two stood there for what felt like forever, him just giving you a knowing look which made you roll your eyes.
"Alright, alright. I got cocky and I may have underestimated you. You win...this time. Now give me back my saber before you decapitate me." You said.
Anakin stepped back slightly for a moment to put away his saber and hand yours back to you, you doing the same. You were just about to move around him when he pushed you back up against the wall, with his hands this time, and pressing his body right against yours.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Your breath hitched slightly in your throat at how close he was before you answered. "Well I was going to get dinner but I'm assuming you have other plans." You said in almost a whisper, your voice not seeming to want to get any louder.
He just smiled before leaning down to your height and pressing his lips to yours lightly. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, while one of his hands moved to your cheek and the other went down to your waist.
You had no idea that someone else had entered the room just moments ago, too caught up in your kiss to notice anything.
You had continued to kiss for a while longer before you heard a cough from the other side of the room, causing you and Anakin to pull away from eachother immediately to see who had caught you.
It was Obi-Wan, Anakin's Master, and he didn't look too pleased with what he had seen.
"Master, I...can explain." Anakin said, looking between you and Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan ignored Anakin's statement and looked between the two of you. "How long has this been going on? I sense a strong feeling of love in both of you." He said with crossed arms.
You stepped forward, disregarding the fact that Anakin was about to answer and answered him yourself. "Almost a year, Master Obi-Wan. I- we know it's against Jedi Code but we can't help that we love eachother. I've known him my whole life and I'd do anything for you to keep this a secret." You pleaded, feeling Anakin come up behind you and take your hand, squeezing it gently.
Obi-Wan sighed lightly, looking between you both and at your conjoined hands before nodding, a smile forming on his lips. "Alright. I suppose I can keep you two a secret. I've suspected something has been going on between the two of you for a while anyway, I just hadn't caught you in the act until now. I'm sure I can continue to keep your secret. I just have one request."
Both you and Anakin looked at him expectantly, hoping he wasn't going to say anything drastic.
"Please don't show any...affection towards eachother while I'm around." He said with a slight smirk before leaving the room, leaving you and Anakin to laugh about what he had said.

Credit:
anakin-skywalker- imagines.tumblr.com