Kylo Ren x Reader

- Imagine Kylo protecting you -

- - - - -

It was right after Kylo killed Snoke the Elite Praetorianer started to attack us, I quickly sat up and held my hand out and used the force to get my Lightsaber.

It came flying into my hand and I activated it, the deathly weapon shone a bright yellow and I started to run towards one of the Praetorianer and dodged his attack only to stab him right through his stomach, he dropped to the ground and I continued to fight side by side with Kylo Ren.

It was only me, kylo and two of the Praetorianer left both of us ran towards them but one of them grabbed me and threw me hard against the wall.

For a moment the air was knocked out of my lungs and I didn't realize the deadly guy in red coming towards me, I tried to use the force but my lightsaber was stuck.

I closed my eyes preparing myself for my death, he started to raise his axe but before he could take the final swing to kill me, Kylo stepped in front of me and sliced his red lightsaber right through the Praetorianers heart or where it was supposed to be.

I let out a breath of relief, and Kylo looked at me concerned but he tried to overact it with coldness.

"Are you okay?"

He asked plainly

"Yeah, thank you"

He held his hand out for me to take and I took his invite and he lifted me up with ease.
I tried to move forward but quickly broke down because I felt an immense pain.

"Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"

Kylo asked more gentle this time like he actually cared about my well being.

"Y-yeah please"

He lifted me up and carried me bridal style into the landing zone where I already saw the Millennium Falcon and my friends, my older sister Rey started to run towards me.

"Y/n oh my gosh are you okay? What did you do to her Kylo? Y/n did he hurt you because if he did I have one more reason to kill him"

She rambled angrily.

"No he didn't hurt me Rey, but I want just want to leave I think my rib is broken"

Poe joined us and took me out of Kylos arms, our eyes met for a brief second and I could've sworn I saw him smiling.

We all walked back to the Falcon but my eyes didn't leave Kylo, I knew that he was bad but I couldn't help but fall for him.

We took off flying but my thought were running wild, maybe there was still something good in Kylo Ren...