Tate Langdon x Reader

Imagine being Violets younger sister and Meeting Tate for the first time

- - - -

My family and I just moved into the so called 'Murder house' while my older sister Violet and my parents were liking it here i didn't this house just gave me a very scary and weird vibe.

And I could have sworn I always saw shadows around here, just in general this house was haunted and I knew it.

While my sister enjoyed dark and edgy things I definitely didn't I was the more jumpy and happy one of both of us while I saw all the positive things in the world she just saw the negative.

I was currently walking into the kitchen when I walked past my dads office where his next Patient was already waiting for him.

It was a boy around my age maybe a year or two older, he had blond hair and deep brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Tate Langdon"

Spoke the boy up while I was standing in the door just staring at him.

"O-Oh hi I'm uh Y/n Harmon"

"Hi Y/n I'm assuming your Violets sister?"

"Yeah I'm her younger sister and you are you Constanze Langdons son?"

"Yeah I am"

I felt my dad putting his hands on my shoulders and I looked up at him.

"Hi Daddy"

"Hi sweetheart, I see you met Tate"

"Yeah I did, see you around Tate"

He gave me a stunning smile and said bye back, maybe this house wasn't as bad as I thought.