Lydia Martin x (fem) Reader

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Your twin brother Scott asked whilst popping his head into your bedroom.

"Yes I'm sure." You sighed sitting up on your bed.

"We just don't want something happening to you whilst we're out." Stiles said mimicking Scott.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." You laughed at the two.

"What if Theo were to show up?" Stiles asked.

"Then I'll tell him to piss off. He's not my type." You laughed getting up from your bed.

"What is your type?" Stiles asked before both you and Scott punched him. "OW-I didn't mean like that, it's just you never had a boyfriend, Jesus." Stiles whined as he moved away from you both.

"Can you two just leave?" You asked as you started to push them down the hallway?

"Why do you want us to go so eagerly?" Scott asked using his strength to stop you from pushing him further.

"Because I want to chill, alone, with some music, maybe some candles, I'll probably have a bubble bath or something." You said attempting to push your brother down the stairs.

"Fine, do you want anything before I come home?" Scott asked as he started to follow Stiles downstairs.

"Ice cream?" You asked smiling sweetly.

"Ice cream. Okay. Got it." He said before blowing you a kiss and walking out the door, shutting it behind him.

You quickly went back to your room and looked out your window, already seeing Stiles and Scott drive off into the night. You turned around and placed your phone into your speaker system, being sure to put it on 'do not disturb' so no one can interrupt your music.

You lit some candles and run your bath before you went downstairs to get something to drink. When you got back upstairs your bath was basically run so you quickly undressed and got into the tub.

An hour or so later you decided to get out of your bath, not bothering to wash your hair because you already washed it that morning, the bath was simply so you could relax your muscles for once.

You got out one step at a time and quickly wrapped your fluffy dressing gown around you. Grabbing your empty glass you walked out of your bathroom into your bedroom.

"If I'd have known you were in there I would've asked if I could join." A voice said from your doorway making you jump.

"Holy shit Lydia you can't do that." You said holding onto your heart.

"Sorry babe." Lydia said walking towards you and kissing your forehead.

"It's fine." You sighed stepping past Lydia heading into the hallway. "Do you want a drink?" You asked her as she followed you.

"Yeah please." She said walking next to you.

"So why the random visit?" You asked as you made your way into the kitchen.

"Can't a girl see her girlfriend?" Lydia questioned as she grabbed some wine glasses from your cupboard.

"Of course you can." You smiled walking over to place a kiss on her lips. "I'm just shocked because you don't normally do this in case Scott see's you." You said grabbing her hand and a bottle of wine whilst walking upstairs.

"I already knew they were out." She winked as she started pulling you into your room. You both got into your bed and you put a movie on whilst Lydia pored the wine.

You sat in silence drinking and watching the film, the both of you were snuggled together, holding hands when you decided to speak out.

"Why don't we tell them about us?" You asked placing the wine glass beside you.

"Maybe it's better to keep this quiet until everything calms down." Lydia shrugged, moving a strand of your hair.

"I guess." You sighed looking into her eyes. "You aren't embarrassed are you?" You asked her, a look of confusion graced her face.

"What no." She said grabbing your face in her hands. "I'd never be embarrassed. Especially when I'm with someone as beautiful as you." Lydia whispered before leaning in and kissing you.

"I was just making sure." You said when you pulled away.

"Well stop, okay. If I could I'd confess how much I love you from the highest point in the world." Lydia smiled kissing you again.

"You love me?" You said surprised.

"Obviously." She giggled.

"I love you." You confessed leaning in to kiss her.

The kiss started slow, full of love and meaning then it started to heat up. Your hands wondered one another's bodies as you neglected the film. You pulled away to catch your breath before Lydia moved to straddle you, continuing with the kiss. You both got so lost in the kiss and you wanted so much more as you slowly moved your hands under her top.

"I've got your ice cream!" Scott sang as he opened your door.

"OH MY GOD!" Stiles shouted as he stood beside Scott.

You and Lydia stopped what you were doing, starring at one another, not wanting to break eye contact and look towards your door.

"Hi Scott." You said shakily, still looking at Lydia.

"Hi guys." Lydia said next, her gaze still fixated on you.

"Hi Lydia." Scott and stiles both said at the same time.

"I expected you to be out later." You said now moving your head to their direction.

"I'm sure you did." Scott said swallowing.

"So umm, this is your type." Stiles said looking between you and Lydia.

"Yeah." You breathed out looking back at Lydia.

"And you Lydia?" Scott asked looking at Lydia.

"Yeah." She said looking at you.

"Well okay." Scott said walking into your room to place your ice cream beside your bed. "Do you two want to finish or?" He said as he started to go back over to Stiles.

"I think we're done for tonight." Lydia said and you nodded in agreement.

"Want to watch a film downstairs?" Stiles suggested. You all agreed and Lydia got off you, helping you out of bed and grabbing your ice cream.

"At least they know now." Lydia whispered holding your hand.

Credit: dunwithraeken.tumblr.com