Calum Hood x Reader

Calum leaned in to give you a short kiss before running off to the stage, as per your usual pre-show routine. He cradled your cheek with one hand, his lips were mere centimeters away from your own.

"Good luck," you muttered, and he could feel your warm breath on his skin.

"You're all the luck I need," he whispered.

As he leaned in to connect your lips, Michael spoke from across the room.

"He leans in closer, brushing a stray lock of hair from her face, staring into her ey–"

"Michael, I have had it up to here with your bullshit!" He held his hand far above his head.

Ashton and Luke giggled in the corner as Michael snorted. "Whatever loverboy. C'mon, we've got a show to play. You can be all mushy gushy later."

By that point, you were a blushing mess, and pretty sure your face was red enough to resemble a tomato. Calum seemed to not be bothered by the blonde boy's teasing, however. He simply rolled his eyes, glancing back to you. "I love you," he mouthed.

"I love you too, you cutesty bastard," you smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. He smiled lightly at the action.

"One more?"

You were about to turn him down when Ashton pulled him back by the collar of his shirt. "Play music now, do couple stuff later, Calum." Ash huffed, feigning annoyance. The drummer shot you a wink as you giggled, your boyfriend whining incoherently.

"Go," you told them. All four of them waved at you before stepping out on the stage, greeting their screaming fans.

Throughout the majority of the concert, Calum would shoot a look to you through the doorway, winking, smiling, or sticking his tongue out. After they played Want You Back, Ashton groaned into the microphone.

"Calum, can you not ogle your girlfriend for just thirty more minutes?"

A blush erupted over the boy's face, leading to screams from the excited crowd.

"Sorry mate, Y/N is over there and I can't take my eyes off her."

Your face reddened violently as the screams of the excited crowd sounded again.

"No, no, no, I don't think you guys realize exactly how much of a lovey dovey couple they are. We literally had to drag him away from her to come out tonight." Michael's announcement had Calum running to his mic.

"That is not true."

"Mate yes it is, I grabbed you by the collar to get you out of the dressing room," Ashton accused.

"Calum's in loooove," Luke sang into his microphone.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Have I told you guys lately how much you fucking suck?" Calum raised a teasing middle finger in the boys' general direction.

Luke let out a fake gasp. "Calum, how dare you? I thought you loved us."

"Nah man, he only loves Y/N," Ashton snickered.

Michael ran over to Luke and whispered something in his ear, then to Ashton and did the same. The three of them shared a devilish grin, and Michael spoke into his mic. "Can we have the woman in question come out here? I gotta know what she thinks of all this."

Your eyes went wide, and you shook your head.

"She's a little shy, so you might need to lure her out. Y/N, come on, your man's out here without you!" Within seconds, the crowd was chanting "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" A crew member handed you a mic and all but shoved you out on the stage. The audience erupted into cheers of excitement, and you shrunk into yourself, holding to the microphone in your hand like a lifeline.